• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Denmark, stop being a wimp. Germany stole a lot of your land. You could at least ask for componsation. But instead you want to sign a trade agreement?
OOC: If you haven't noticed, Germany is a major power in Europe and I happen to be their neighbor. It would not be wise for me to start a war now, especially after they beat Bavaria.

Also, at this point, my colony in the gold coast never existed because it was never officially confirmed. So my colony basically never existed.

OOC: Annexation or trade, which sounds better? Hmmm...

OOC: Germany didn't steal the land because Danish Ghana became British in the 1850s, and frankly I don't care what Fry did or didn't tell people. History before the game started is history.

OOC: Germany didn't steal the land because Danish Ghana became British in the 1850s, and frankly I don't care what Fry did or didn't tell people. History before the game started is history.
OOC: Too be honest, I didn't lose much. I only lost a bargaining chip if I were to get caught up in a war.

OOC: Exactly, and taking advice from the former player of bavaria. HHHMMMMM... Seems legit!

OOC: At least Bavaria had a bit of respect for itself and didn't cosy up to the enemy. And we had some courage.

Inbox cleared

And looked what happened, immediate annexation. I know when to fight, or when not to fight.

OOC: I didn't exactly have control over the timing. And I wouldn't consider 3 years of fighting to count as immediate annexation.

OOC: I'm not able to get on IRC on my phone, but is Fry waiting on a couple more orders, or is he currently in the process of writing the update?

OOC: Latest sources suggest the great bringer of updates known to normals as 'Fry' is currently planting Tomato plants.

OOC: Fry I can't send in my orders because you have a full inbox :/
EDit: Also managed to look at the images of the map and income charts... :)

Inbox cleared.