• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: It would only be ridiculous if we had make changed for historical accurracy for things that happened after 1861. This is a 1861 start, so all things that have happened up to 1861 have happened, but after that, we shape what happens.

OOC: It would only be ridiculous if we had make changed for historical accurracy for things that happened after 1861. This is a 1861 start, so all things that have happened up to 1861 have happened, but after that, we shape what happens.
OOC: Yet a change like this at the 1861 start was overlooked until now. It is a historical inaccuracy, but it wasn't changed at the beginning. If it was changed at the beginning that would be fair. But it's 1864 in-game now, and to change it now would be unfair.

It is my fault for not noticing it at the beginning, but it is too late for it to be changed.

OOC: Yet a change like this at the 1861 start was overlooked until now. It is a historical inaccuracy, but it wasn't changed at the beginning. If it was changed at the beginning that would be fair. But it's 1864 in-game now, and to change it now would be unfair.

It is my fault for not noticing it at the beginning, but it is too late for it to be changed.

OOC: All of the maps have displayed the area as either British then German, they were never Danish.

OOC: The thing is that I discussed about it at the start of the game to Fry about the colony in Ghana. He pmed me back and said I owned it. It would be unfair if he were to lie to me about it.

I noticed that about the maps too. I knew Fry knew about the colony, yet it was never shown.

The only person who can clarify this now is Fry. Let's wait until he responds.

OOC: The thing is that I discussed about it at the start of the game to Fry about the colony in Ghana. He pmed me back and said I owned it. It would be unfair if he were to lie to me about it.

I noticed that about the maps too. I knew Fry knew about the colony, yet it was never shown.

The only person who can clarify this now is Fry. Let's wait until he responds.

OOC: Fry didn't lie to you, he probably made a mistake. And you then didn't correct him when you found out the Danish didn't have the colony in 1861.

OOC: Ok guys, probably best to move that chat to the domain of PMs or a private IRC than continue it here.

I don't remember stating that Denmark had Ghana. I remember telling them they have St. Thomas. If I did say such a thing then it was an error. The maps are the final judge, Germany owns formerly Danish and British Ghana.

I don't remember stating that Denmark had Ghana. I remember telling them they have St. Thomas. If I did say such a thing then it was an error. The maps are the final judge, Germany owns formerly Danish and British Ghana.
OOC: St. Thomas and Ghana was in the same post. St. Thomas was mentioned before Ghana so you probably skimmed over Ghana. I am glad you clarified on this even though you forgot. I will give up on Ghana now since it is impossible to clarify completely now. All things dealing with Danish Ghana are null and void.

But Fry, the Netherlands own Ghana now according to the latest maps, not Germany.

OOC: St. Thomas and Ghana was in the same post. St. Thomas was mentioned before Ghana so you probably skimmed over Ghana. I am glad you clarified on this even though you forgot. I will give up on Ghana now since it is impossible to clarify completely now. All things dealing with Danish Ghana are null and void.

But Fry, the Netherlands own Ghana now according to the latest maps, not Germany.

OOC: The area we now know as Ghana was then known as the Gold Coast, and the Brits and Dutch held settlements in 1861. Historically, the Dutch later sold their parts to the Brits, but that hadn't happened as of 1861. I hold the formerly British Gold coast settlements.

OOC: The area we now know as Ghana was then known as the Gold Coast, and the Brits and Dutch held settlements in 1861. Historically, the Dutch later sold their parts to the Brits, but that hadn't happened as of 1861. I hold the formerly British Gold coast settlements.
OOC: The problem is that the latest map on the country stats page shows the Dutch holding the entire Gold Coast. If we are going by the map, then the Dutch now own it unless there is a mistake.

Edit: Revising orders fry.

OOC: Going on Wikipedia the Dutch have basically just a series of forts along the coastline.
OOC: Who owns the Gold Coast?! The Danish are kicked out of the race and the British sold it to someone. It's down to the Germans and the Dutch folks!! Who will win this land grab!! Find out when Fry starts remembering!!!

OOC: Damn, I'm having near impossible access to internet. Still can't see the map or images.
Fry I should have + 2 large and + 2 small ships that I bought from Spain in the stats right?
(I still don't completely understand the income system)

I have a proposition to the Kaiser of the German Empire.

Danish-German Cooperation Treaty

1. A trade agreement will be signed
2. A military access agreement will be signed
3. The Danish Railroad will be extended down to the German city of Kiel

[X] King Frederick VII of Denmark
[] Kaiser Wilhelm I of the German Empire

OOC: Denmark, stop being a wimp. Germany stole a lot of your land. You could at least ask for componsation. But instead you want to sign a trade agreement?