The Treaty of Liverpool
The parties hereby agree to the following terms:
1. Portugal shall sell the colony of Macao to the United Kingdom.
2. Portugal shall sell the colony of Goa to the United Kingdom.
3. Portugal shall sell all their East Indies colonies to the United Kingdom.
4. The United Kingdom shall pay the Portuguese 750 Gold Units.
[X] - William Ewart Gladstone, Prime Minister of His Majesties government acting on behalf of His Imperial Majesty The King-Emperor Edward, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India
 - The Portuguese Representative