• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
FlagoftheAustrianEmpire.png

In light of the recent Prussian aggression against the state of Bavaria and other minor German states, I Emperor Franz Joseph I, authorize a decoration of war against the Kingdom of Prussia. The Austrian army will be mobilized. May god have mercy on our souls.
Revoke your declaration of war, it will only bring more death. You will be allowed to enter the Baltic Sea if you revoke it.

Her Majesties Government again calls for an immediate ceasefire and mediated peace.​

OOC: Cmon guys. Dont start WW1 on turn 2, war is awful for RP.

OOC: Just to let you know, I'm technically neutral in the conflict. I'm only protecting the Baltic ports, which include my own. I'm not allied with prussia, but they have Baltic ports.

Der Berlin Standard

Citizens! Prussians! Germans! Arise! Defend your homeland! The Imperialists of Napoleon are back to steal our land once again! Prussia has had WAR declared upon it by its surrounding neighbors! All good men of the Kingdom of Prussia! To Arms! TO ARMS! Beat back the invaders! Never let a foot touch the glorious soil of Prussia! Long live the German State under the rule of Prussia!

[+150,000 Conscripts for Prussia]

OOC: Prussian Conscripts?! UNHEARD OF!

OOC: Well that sucks immensely...

Der Berlin Standard

Citizens! Prussians! Germans! Arise! Defend your homeland! The Imperialists of Napoleon are back to steal our land once again! Prussia has had WAR declared upon it by its surrounding neighbors! All good men of the Kingdom of Prussia! To Arms! TO ARMS! Beat back the invaders! Never let a foot touch the glorious soil of Prussia! Long live the German State under the rule of Prussia!

[+150,000 Conscripts for Prussia]

OOC: Thanks Frymonmon for basically doing my IC post for me. :)

That post was independent of the Prussian Government. Those are extra Conscripts you would have not received otherwise. You may still call for troops.

OOC: Hopefully it wont. Wars dont make good RP, especially when their so large and involve several noteworthy powers.

Le Parisien

Citizens of France! Here this call to arms! Our good Emperor has called us to War with the Kingdom of Prussia! It is time to reclaim the mantle France rightly owns, as the undisputed King of Europe! We shall engage them wherever we can! Bring death and spill the blood of the tyrants on the battlefields in Germany! Death to the traitors of the break-away Republic of Alsace! Victory for France!

[+50,000 Conscripts for France. Republic of Alsace-Lorraine Declared. Republic of Alsace-Lorraine gains French Departments of Meuse, Moselle, Meurthe, Vosges, Bas-Rhin and Haut-Rhin from France. Republic of Alsace-Lorraine Prussian Puppet. War declared between Alsace-Lorraine and France.]

Le Parisien

Citizens of France! Here this call to arms! Our good Emperor has called us to War with the Kingdom of Prussia! It is time to reclaim the mantle France rightly owns, as the undisputed King of Europe! We shall engage them wherever we can! Bring death and spill the blood of the tyrants on the battlefields in Germany! Death to the traitors of the break-away Republic of Alsace! Victory for France!

[+50,000 Conscripts for France. Republic of Alsace-Lorraine Declared. Republic of Alsace-Lorraine gains OTL Alsace-Lorraine from France. Republic of Alsace-Lorraine Prussian Puppet. War declared between Alsace-Lorraine and France.]
OOC:Wow, Prussia is getting aided.

OOC: How is France gaining an extra 50K helping Prussia?