• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Who rigged the dice what are the odds of that? Also half my orders seemed to have never happened.

OOC: Fry raged so hard at your too long orders that he just couldn't take it.

OOC: Fry raged so hard at your too long orders that he just couldn't take it.

OOC: That can't be allow being baised on account of the length of orders should be not only banned but punished by reversing everything done in the opposite Direction just as much. In This Case Taiping Lands demand similar reforms and Taiping Emperor says no so they all revolt and Taiping Collapses. In This case that is far more likely anyway.

Emperor Meiji has recognized the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom as a legitimate country. Due to this the Empire of Japan has ceased to recognize the Qing Empire as the representation of China.

OOC: Well, not what I intended with my orders, but I'll roll with it.

scaled.php

The Confederacy of Guatemala and El Salvador shall honour the wishes of the people of Belize to be incorporated into our prosperous Confederacy. May Central America be united, free and prosperous once again.
To the former owners of Belize, the British Empire: we offer compensation for your loss of Belize. The exact conditions are open to discussion, but our initial offer is this: Monetary compensation, as well as allowing the British military to continue using the ports of Belize for its purposes with us being responsible for the maintenance of said ports.

Now, lastly, in affairs unrelated: the Confederacy of Guatemala and El Salvador hereby recognises Taiping as the government of China. The Qing are simply Manchuria now.

Last edited:
FlagoftheAustrianEmpire.png

The Emperor's annual speech in Vienna.

My people! The Prussians bullied the German states into joining them. They then butchered the people of France and forced them to humiliating defeat. They then took Bavaria and burned the country, killing so many innocents. But Austria will not be bullied. Austria will not be humiliated. And most of all, Austria will not be burned! We will produce more shells, more guns, and more ships then our foes ever can. We will use these weapons more creatively and effectively then our enemies will ever dream. We will fight with more spirt and motivation then our enemies can muster. We will drive across Prussia! We will fight through every forest! We will fight through every plain! We will fight through every city! And when our grandchildren look back at this time, they will still agree, this was our greatest moment!

The crowd erupts into massive applause and cheering. "For the Empire! Down with the Prussians!" is chanted in unison.

OOC: Ok lets take the path of examining what happened in terms of orders.

Order 1: Most goes badly wrong. No reason why if anything it's all good news for the people. Last part was just stuck on the end and doesn't happen. Not too much of a problem.

Orders 2-4: Not even the slightest hint they ever happened. Slightly strange.

War Order 1: Goes badly wrong. But then again the Failure of Order 1 must have caused my armies to teleport again.

War Orders 2-4: Again no hint of them ever happening. War order 3 depended on War order 2 and War Order 4 was messed up by the failure of Order 1. Seems Strange.

The Only Plausible Explanation is that He took both the First Order and War Order to be 4 orders each. Which isn't fine in either case as Neither actually was made up of four parts with all parts obeyed.

OOC: Thandros do you want to be kicked? Seriously, that kind of thing should be PMed to the GMs, not put here.

I am so close to banning you from this game, you can't even understand. If you have concerns, PM one of us, stop bitching about them in the thread.

Thandros, y u no read GM posts? They tend to be kind of important, especially when it concerns being on the verge of getting banned from the game.

Seriously though, if you don't like it, either deal with it or leave. Constantly complaining about it isn't going to get you anywhere.

640px-Swedish_norwegian_union_flag.svg.png

The King of Sweden and Norway pleased to see the unity that is expressed between the peoples of his two kingdoms. The Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway are stronger together than separate. Through unified action we will be able to claim our place in the global stage.

The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway are happy see the successful conclusion of trade agreements with the United States of America and the German Empire, may commerce continue unabated between our nations. It is also happy to see the growing industry of our nation. We are also happy to see the successful conclusion of the war in North America, and hope that the other wars around the globe are soon resolved.

OOC: Oh, I meant to do this last turn, but forgot...

The Kingdom of Spain recognizes the Heavenly Kingdom as a sovereign nation.

The Kingdom of Spain, considering the damage done to the Armada, has decided to change the previously offered peace terms to Brazil to 500£ (subject to changes in pound worth).

OOC: Fry, since I've been asking since you introduced the coinage system, when will Spain be allowed to adopt the Franc as basis for the real?

Colombia
colombia+grenadine+federation.png

We are pleased at the recent developments in our nation. We have began to scratch the surface of our vast reserve of natural resources. Furthermore, the foundation of a new education system as well as numerous schools, will surely benifit the growing generations.

The colossal task of developing and building railroads shall continue. Soon we shall be able to transport our resources to the ports and cities of our nation. Additionally, we thank and accept the American offer of aid in this momentous project. We also welcome and encourage investment from other nations. The more investment we receive, the sooner we can unlock the wealth of natural resources in our soil, which can then be supplied to the International market.

We are growing more concerned with the ongoing war on our contenant. We urge all parties involved to make peace.

Finally, we officially recognise the Confederate States of America as well as The Heavenly Kingdom.

Spain can do it right now.

OOC: The argentina treaty was also a trade pact. Also mmmm krupp guns. :p

If the GM or co-GM asks you to handle an issue in PM form with them then please respect it. We are all here for fun but this is their game not ours, we are just participating in their game. Anything of vital and major importance is best done via PM anyways to make sure it is read, avoid clogging the thread with debating it and to allow privacy to both/all sides involved and for other misc reasons..

OOC: IC reaction in a bit, just got home and want to read it fully now that I scanned for my stuff. :D

The London Times
News today, from the Chinese Empire's provisional capital in Manchuria. The current Chinese Emperor, after delegating much power away from himself and to the new democratic institutes, was overthrown by military forces loyal to the ruling aristocracy. In his place, his son, dubbed the Guanxu Emperor, was crowned recently. This can only hail further difficulties for the currently unstable Qing regime reigning in Manchuria.

[Thandros, you're out. Qing China is now open.]

OOC: *cough* Honestly, can't say I didn't see that coming, especially after attempting to reform in a country where the national sport of assassinating monarchs is second only to Russia, as well as the constant complaining because things didn't go 100% your way.

OOC: I'm somewhat of a noob and I've never done a forum game; I've been following this thread for quite some time, though. Could I possibly take up Qing China?

Welcome aboard.

EDIT: Morrell, I did the Stats already. No need to trouble yourself this turn. I'll send them to you so you have a base for next turn.