• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GermanImperialFlag.gif

The German Empire thanks the nations of Belgium, Denmark and the Qing Empire for their congratulations.

The Bavarian King was not assassinated, he was shot by a marksman in the thick of battle on the streets of Munich.

To any potential emigrants to the backwater of Paraguay, that nation is embroiled in an offensive and warmongering war and is about to be rightly destroyed by the Empire of Brazil, the German government will recommends against emigrating to this nation.

The Austrian Empire started this war, they do not want to face the consequences the Reich will impose upon them for their transgressions.

OOC: Kaiser's post coming in soon.

The Confederacy of Guatemala and El Salvador would like to state that it accepts any immigrant with open arms, regardless of culture or ethnicity. We recommend that people migrate to our prosperous country instead of Paraguay. You might ask why, and I will say why: Paraguay is a landlocked country locked in a vicious war. Guatemala-El Salvador on the other hand, is a peaceful and prosperous country with a lot of empty land, coastal as well as inland.

GermanImperialFlag.gif

Soldiers! Men of Germany! Heed my words! We have won a great victory today! The traitorous government of Bavaria has been brought to heel by your combined wills! They gave you brave soldiers a tough fight but your bravery and skill at arms overcame them! For all their bravado and guile, they could not stop your might! I salute you all! My brave soldiers!

The Bavarian people may have fought against us, but as German Emperor, it is my duty to ensure their safety as Germans and as my subjects! They were foully mislead by their leaders and now we must rebuild Bavaria in a new, German image!

The job is not yet done! The evil Austrians still hold their Germans under the subjugation of Slavs and we must save them! The Austrians will soon meet their doom against the fury of German guns.

Mexico applauds the finalisation of conflict within Germany and the unification of its people in a single state. We give our warm hopes and wishes that Germany may now enter a phase of peace and prosperity.

OOC: Peace? Here? After these last few turns? :D

We Americans hope that the continuing conflict in Europe can reach a swift conclusion. I congratulate the Kaiser on his victory.

I also point out that America contains hundreds of miles of spare land ripe for settlement, where people of all nations may find land for themselves and their families, far from the wars of Europe.

OOC: I really don't care where Bavarians go, but if it gives me more men to put in the fields/factories I won't object.

Argentina would like to point that the German government is greatly misinformed if it thinks that Brazil will destroy anyone. Their ridiculous naval performance is a demonstration of their competence.
Statement​
Argentina, as the world may know, is a nation of free men who chose our land with their minds and hearts. People here were originally from many nationalities: Spanish, Welsh, French, German, English, Irish, Scottish, Italians, Portuguese, Croatians, Jews and so on. All these people chose our magnificent land upon seeing what could be achieved here. Hard work is sufficient to one attain its dreams and aspirations in this land, needing not to be born in nobility or aristocracy. When these men saw what riches are to be made here, soon their family and friends came too. Forming their communities back in our fair land. These communities, different as they may be, merge into one, the Argentine community, in a melting pot of friendship and happiness. Now these men willingly fight to defend it against those who seek to destroy it, testament of their love for this land and its people. Our climate, different from all american countries except USA and the dominion of Canada is temperate, strikingly similar to Europe, making immigrants feel at home. Also this climate leads to greater wealth opportunity for any man willing to work, as grain cultures are feasibly worked by a man and his family, different from plantation culture that is the norm in Brazil, Central American countries or the CSA, which needs intensive, year-round work, thus depending on slave labor or wage slavery. That's why we can see self-made men in Argentina or USA. But aristocrats and hereditary wealth are the norm in Brazil or other Latin American countries. Furthermore we don't have inhospitable jungle terrain, mosquito diseases such as Malaria and other health hazards. Our "Ley de Asentamientos Rurales" is still in effect, giving any willing man free land in the southern regions, along with the necessary infrastructure in the region.
Thus, destitutes of war, disillusioned of Europe and war-torn North America, our land is with open arms welcoming you! Come to Argentina, live free, and in abundance.

Attachments

• Flag_of_the_Argentine_Confederation.png
    Flag_of_the_Argentine_Confederation.png
    147,3 KB · Views: 22
  • argentine_confederation_argentina_poster-p228578686580877649tdcp_400.jpg
    argentine_confederation_argentina_poster-p228578686580877649tdcp_400.jpg
    13,4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
3573560720_5565047213.jpg

The German Federation

A statement from an unknown Bavarian official:

"Our glorious revolution is over.

Our simple cause to create a new strong Germany, built upon the values of freedom, liberty and equality, has been destroyed by the forces of tyranny and oppression.

Many brave men and woman have died, defending their homes, defending their nation, fighting for the hope of a better tomorrow. May they never be forgotten.

To the remaining Germans of Bavaria, I tell you this. Do not cooperate with the butchers of Nuremberg. Do not bow to the murderers of Munich. Resist the oppressors of our faith.

If possible, flee you homes. Head to Switzerland or the New World, lands where our values are upheld.

May God recognise our sacrifice, protect our people and liberate our lands."

OOC: Hope nobody minds me making a final statement

Qing_Flag.png

The Qing Emperor has been informed accurately by his Commanders that There is a gap in the skilled leadership of the Qing army. While their are skilled overall commanders of the Armies as well as many experienced officers in the units which make up the armies there are few to none skilled Medium tier Leaders to command the Sub parts of Armies. A role which is being described as highly important as while the Commander can react to the Overall Picture and the Unit Officers can react to highly Local Officers only the Sub Commanders can react to Problems in a medium size stretch of the Front. Lack of these Commanders mean potentially victory winning moves are missed as the Unit officers don't have enough men Individually to take advantage of them and they can easily be missed by the Armies Leaders. And so the Emperor is looking to Hire Western Mercenaries to fill these gaps and give the The Medium Size Units the Commanders they need.

500px-Flag_of_Empire_of_Brazil_%281847-1889%29.svg.png

The Empire of Brazil congratulates the German Empire on finally crushing the rebels on Bavaria, the people of Germany and Europe are one step closer to peace and prosperity, we hope that the Austrians will see the light and give up on their war soon, before futher suffering is caused.

We also welcome any immigrants, germans or not, that are unhappy with the current state of affairs in Europe and desire to migrate to Brazil, we will welcome you with open arms and will offer you protection, or at least consider migrating to other, peaceful countries instead, Paraguay and Argentina have both proved to be warmongering nations that clearly do not deserve your contribution.

May peace come soon to Europe and South America alike.

OOC: Thandros, the only bit of that I understood was the last line.

The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway would like to congratulate the peoples of Germany and the German Empire on reuniting into a single sovereign state, one not torn apart by the squabbles of petty princes but of a strong, rising power that is capable of unified and singular action. Go now people of Germany free from the yoke of influence of foreign powers!

The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway would like to stress the importance of such a union of peoples to its own peoples and those of Norway. For it is through the strength of common action and unified will that greatness is attained and the influence of outside powers be cast aside a nation and a people able to chart its own course through history. Furthermore, we would like to invite all who hold these common ideals to make their home in the Kingdoms of the North. May it be known that who wish to prosper in peace and freedom of action and commerce that it shall always be free in our nation.

May peace once again be restored to Europe soon, and may man reach the heights of science and industry hitherto unattainable!

~Charles XV, King of Sweden and Norway

OOC: He wants people to help train his armies/send troops after noting how unskilled they are relative to the west. Also, hope this quick typing on the phone is intellegible (typing faster than screen can keep up).

The Confederacy of Guatemala and El Salvador reiterates its statement that it is one of few American nations not embroiled in - or recovering from - a devastating war. We hope that potential immigrants to the Americas take notice of this, and chooses a less warlike destination than otherwise may have been chosen.

Furthermore, we hereby announce that we are planning a multitude of projects for the betterment of the Confederacy of Guatemala and El Salvador. Most importantly, we want to improve the relations between our two peoples. We see a bright future for both of our peoples if we work together.

Last edited:
An FYI to Argentia - The United States currently uses wage slavery.

The Dutch Government would welcome each and every Germanic brother and sister who fled from Bavaria to the Netherlands with open arms. Also we would welcome anyone who wishes to help rebuild our nation with open arms

Ottoman Empire
33lcep5.jpg

Want to combine recreation with business ? Want to earn some money and enjoy exotic Konstantiniyye ? Speak only German and trade only with marks ?

Why don't you travel to Ottoman Empire, gate of Asia and Middle East !? It's fastest growing economy in world with expanding financial market and right attitude for investors.

Advertisement paid by Foreign ministry of Ottoman Empire

To all those who have suffered because of the war in Germany, I ask you to come to Denmark. I have been pushing reforms that will provide a better quality of life than other countries in Europe. Public Education, many job opportunities, and soon a basic state healthcare system. You can rebuild what you lost in the war here. Even though my minority recognition act didn't pass parliament, I ask that all Danish people welcome these people to our country.

Saying this, I will like to state that next years reforms will be a tax and military reform. May God guide our nation to glory and peace forever.

OOC: Reactionary coup for Denmark in 5...4...3...2...1...

An FYI to Argentia - The United States currently uses wage slavery.
OOC: In the factories I take? As everyone else. I was referring to the rural dynamic.

Yes, in the factories.

Denmark. That was not really a smart thing. You are supposed to push for reform over time. What you did right now was the equivalent of saying "Please! Shoot the King!"