• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Empire of Japan has sent a letter of condolences to the USA for their loss in the war. We urge them to stay strong though. The Japanese people would be glad to help our American friends through any adversities they face in the coming years.

OOC: Austrian Guilder

I thank the people of Japan for their kind words.

Ottoman Lira

OOC: My people do not like Austria

OOC: Austrian Guilder

As discussed with Fry, I'll be happy to play Mexico. The USA, CSA and Guatemala can look forward to visits of representatives to explore the possibilities of trade.

OOC: On the new currency vote: Abstain. I don't care enough about those two dudes to make a decision. They're so remote too.

As discussed with Fry, I'll be happy to play Mexico. The USA, CSA and Guatemala can look forward to visits of representatives to explore the possibilities of trade.

Alright, look forward to Guatemalan troops knocking on your front door...that was a joke.

I am sad that the USA had to be split into two. I give my support to the USA and hope for that the CSA and USA unite later. A great country should never be split into two.

OOC: Ottoman Lira

With a vote of 10 to 9, the Austrian Guilder has replaced the Confederate Dollar as a benchmark currency.

I will need the currency selection of the Confederate States of America.