• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I would have preferred Austria but given the current nature of this game I think Ottoman Lira makes the most sense. They are so far a bit unusually strong and stable and their most likely attackers are off course from doing so for a mix of reasons so they should be safe from a disastrous war anytime soon also.

OOC: Ottoman Lira since I don't want the Dutch getting it and it makes the most sense. Will we be able to change our currency after this?

OOC: If I knew how I might.

OOC: 1-Go to coldfront.net
2-Choose if you're using the flash ap or the java app.
3-Create a screenname
4-The page auto adds you to the #coldfront channel, which is displayed at the list on the left side of the screen. Close that
5-In the command box down below type /join #WiR1861
6-You're in and ready to chat

Argentina will expect the final peace settlement before commenting on the American situation.

OOC:Ottoman Lira makes the most sense. Also good thing that I still had the orders in my "sent box". I have Re-sent them now.

I'm calling it. But, I'll put up another vote to resolve this whole issue.

Final Currency Vote:

A. Ottoman Lira (.90 per Gold) [9]
B. Austrian Guilder (.95 per Gold) [10]

Please BOLD your vote again

Last edited:
OOC : Ottoman Lira
I would rather have both at the cost of the Dollar and CSA currency...but i prefer the Ottomans, they made so much progress...

OOC : Ottoman Lira, What he said