• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Don't expect me to reverse myself and suddenly favors the confeds. Still totally useless to me as allies.

OOC: I own more of Tennesse than that Fry. I have an army in Memphis.

OOC: I own more of Tennesse than that Fry. I have an army in Memphis.

OOC: I don't think it'll matter. The Confederacy has a gun to your head.

I didn't place armies on this map. Let me go check me other map and I'll edit it if you're right.

EDIT: I was wrong. I fixed the map.

EDIT2: Alright everyone. I'm rolling out a new Income system soon. I am now tying Income directly to Industry, Infran, Soldiers, Printing, and your Tax Base. I'm currently writing the formula now.

Last edited:
OOC: Well there goes my income...

No, tax rates come into effect.

Each nation will have a different base Income. Really, this is designed to help the smaller nations get MORE money, so don't worry.

OOC: Did I inherit any industry from Tyrol?

Each nation will have a different base Income. Really, this is designed to help the smaller nations get MORE money, so don't worry.
OOC: aka France gets hit again setting me back yet another turn. :p

Uhh... No... France actually has the highest Income in the world right now.
OOC: Huh. I assume that being a rich/poor/big/small/rebuilding/crippled/backwards/industrialized nation that fit every category means anything that hurts anyone hurts me. :D

OOC: If it makes you feel any better, the US has more than you now. About 3 times more income than you actually, and you're second place.

OOC: If it makes you feel any better, the US has more than you now. About 3 times more income than you actually, and you're second place.
OOC: They fit 3 times more categories on both sides than me?! :eek:hmy:

OOC: Jacob go on the chat thing

We would like to request the United Kingdom to come to reason and recognise our independence and sign a peace treaty with us, it is quite clear that the Irishmen did not like your colonial rule.

OOC: If we are to use that irc a bit maybe the info into the first post?

Done.

I'm doing a vote. I am replacing the Confederate Dollar as a benchmark currency. Please vote for you ideal replacement.

A. Russian Rouble (.65 Gold) [1]
B. Dutch Guilder (.80 Gold) [2]
C. Ottoman Lira (.95 Gold) [7] WINNER

Please BOLD your vote!

Last edited: