• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Corrupt officials and whatnot.

King: Its not all full strength. They are just very highly professional and trained well. As of right now, there are few blacks in the AoS. I should know. I'm the GM.

OOC: Tempted to let Cesar win if Fry forces him to use this as his national anthem and put it in every post he makes OOC or IC.

[video=youtube;fwERapuM17k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=fwERapuM17k[/video]

One can print so much money and only suffer such a "minor" setback in currency value?

OOC: Eh, strong industry > strong economy. Can probably take a fair hit. The franc probably wouldn't take it the same.

OOC: Tempted to let Cesar win if Fry forces him to use this as his national anthem and put it in every post he makes OOC or IC.

[video=youtube;fwERapuM17k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=fwERapuM17k[/video]

OOC: That parody of the glorious Soviet anthem made my head spin in confusion.

King: Its not all full strength. They are just very highly professional and trained well. As of right now, there are few blacks in the AoS. I should know. I'm the GM.

OOC: Well, there goes any hopes I had of winning this war :(
And I misread what the Savanna Campaign said, I thought most of the black troops were sent to Pennsylvania with some to Atlanta and Trans-Mississippi.

OOC: But I was going to use that printed money for bribary and other things.....

OOC: Oh good, now Prussia can order 40 more industry. Random hates me. :sad: At least it also spites some of the people taking the mark. Random is a spray and pray kinda shooter.:p

France continues its focus on internal development of our lands as well as promoting a stable and forward looking government policy. If peace had been negotiated between the nations to our east this latest turn of events may have been prevented.

OOC: I'm going to do something about this Bavarian trouble making

By Order of the Emperor the top 100 Wushu Commandos in Overseas Intelligence group Europa are to raid and destroy the Bavarian Money Laundering Operation in Munich and restore confidence to the German Mark on which the Chinese Yuan is based. This operation is of the Utmost Importance if it fails the Future of the Qing state will be significantly more murky. May the Emperor be with you have your orders now do it!

OOC: You been into dooms moonshine again?

OOC: You see, stuff like that is why I don't like people jumping into wars Im in.

The USA sends a formal complaint to the Bavarian government. Intentionally disrupting an international currency threatens the economic stability of all nations.

OOC:
OOC: I'm going to do something about this Bavarian trouble making

By Order of the Emperor the top 100 Wushu Commandos in Overseas Intelligence group Europa are to raid and destroy the Bavarian Money Laundering Operation in Munich and restore confidence to the German Mark on which the Chinese Yuan is based. This operation is of the Utmost Importance if it fails the Future of the Qing state will be significantly more murky. May the Emperor be with you have your orders now do it!

What, the, hell.

OOC: You can have a Gurkha for all of them. If you give me the second borns, then Ill just give you a Space Marine.

Enough OOC for now though. This is getting silly.