• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have one order left unused. So, unless something more important comes up, I can sign a trade agreement this turn, to open up the huge market of China to one of you! I'm open to offers.

OOC: Who recognises Taiping?

OOC: Belgium is the only nation I believe.

OOC: The Boers ceased to be a nation when they committed suicide.

Does it really matter? I already controll a majority of the Chinese population, and the by far richest parts of China. It's simply a matter of profit. Taiping>Qing, and I trust your people's greed.

(The Boers and Belgium do)

OOC: Well recognition kind of counts if you want a formal trade treaty, no? I wasn't disputing how well the revolution was going.

OOC: Well recognition kind of counts if you want a formal trade treaty, no? I wasn't disputing how well the revolution was going.

And I guess you do not wish to recognise the Taiping because recognising rebels would be kinda suicidal, at the moment?

The Russian Empire recognizes the nation of Taiping, and it welcomes it with open arms.

Hong Xiuquan, the true Emperor of all of China, congratulates the Russian Tsar for his courage and his foresight.

(Alas, officialy it's "The Heavenly Kingdom")

And I guess you do not wish to recognise the Taiping because recognising rebels would be kinda suicidal, at the moment?

OOC: Thankyou for catching on :p Please don't take it personally.

OOC: I won't be recognizing you either at the moment, I have my own rebel problem. :p

More info for Señor Santiago, Poland hates the Russians and Austrians and has lukewarm relations and a trade deal with me, Germany, the nation that freed you from Russian oppression.

OOC: Don't forget the fact that you tried to destroy Warsaw though Morrel :p
China and Britain may have actual rebel problems, but the US is in an actual war, which will end in a few turns ;)

OOC: Don't forget the fact that you tried to destroy Warsaw though Morrel :p
China and Britain may have actual rebel problems, but the US is in an actual war, which will end in a few turns ;)

OOC: Taiping actually has equal recognition with you, no? And yeah, hopefully.

OOC: And your in a civil war and have the most rebel problems of any nation, more than the USA.

OOC: Such a cruel mistress a literal interpretation is. :rolleyes:

OOC: It does? Was that one of the things Suirantes said IC that I completely ignored?

OOC: I don't mean you recognise each other, I mean you're recognised by the same number of nations.

Who recognizes the CSA anyway? I don't keep track.

Mini-update inbound about something. Going to roll the dice as to who get's a nice update.

EDIT: Persia and Jorea REMOVED from the game due to inactivity.

OOC: I did for a while but I withdrew it after President Davis started going mad. I'll probably reissue it once I'm certain the CSA has won/secured a long term peace deal with the USA

OOC: Last I heard, Dutch/Spain/Brazil. Taiping has Belguim/Boers/Russia.

Jorea REMOVED from the game due to inactivity.

Never realised Jorea was in.