• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Personally, I think the Pound will be more valuable, in the mid to long term. Of course, certain... incentives could make me choose the mark!

(Btw - getting me to choose your monetary system means I will want your economy strong, and China is a lovely place for investments. Or will be, once the Qing are dead)

Last edited:
OOC: Because the economy with the largest income and gold reserves is clearly on the verge of financial meltdown isn't it guys :p After a glance though I think the $ would be a bad choice right now for anyone with an income under +300.

Personally, I think the Pound will be more valuable, in the mid to long term. Of course, certain... incentives could make me choose the mark!

(Btw - getting me to choose your monetary system means I will want your economy strong, and China is a lovely place for investments. Or will be, once the Qing are dead)

OOC : Agreed, the Pound will probably be more valuable, but with a war in there i felt picking the mark would bring the most needed benefits quickly

Frymonmon said:
President Vicente Cerna Sandoval (Dyranum)

OOC: Still waiting for an answer on who this is.

OOC: Talk for yourself. The Americas loved americans most of the time, the current antagonism came only after the cold war.

The individual responsible for writing and posting this does not comprehend humour.

OOC: Hello Boys, with Frymonmon's blessings I'll be taking over Poland.

Once I have stats or anything similar to that I can get the orders & IC rollin'.

In the meantime, Poland's open for bussines

OOC: Awesome. Is Poland recognised by Austria, Russia and Prussia?

What answer do you want? We are playing historical figures, that's kinda the point.

OOC: Who he is and how he happened upon that position? I do not recognise the name. If you don't recall, I removed the historical Guatemalan leader when I took over. And his name I do remember.

Do know a bit of German, but not nearly enough to easily read and comprehend that...so I translated it all to another Germanic language which I am much better at. :p

And from reading that...that dude seems to be just like Carrera...which means I can't have him leading my country. Though the article wasn't comprehensive enough for me to know for sure.

Do know a bit of German, but not nearly enough to easily read and comprehend that...so I translated it all to another Germanic language which I am much better at. :p

And from reading that...that dude seems to be just like Carrera...which means I can't have him leading my country. Though the article wasn't comprehensive enough for me to know for sure.

"Er setzte die konservative Politik Carreras fort, hatte jedoch nicht dessen Charisma."

So yes, he was somewhat like Carrera, just not as popular.

The new Polish Sejm gathered at Warsaw has, after thorough debate, chosen Władysław Niegolewski to be the First President of the Polish Provisional Government.

His administration is mandated to finish the drafting of our new Constitution. After almost 70 years, the Poles will have a basic law to guide the excercise of our new, hard earned freedom. President Niegolewski shall also be responsible for all the daily activities of the Administration, including the handling of foreign affairs.

OOC: Since the only data about this Poland is that's a republic, I went ahead and picked a historical character as President, guess the Constitution will come next. Sorry if I overstretch myself, Frymo. Creating a nation is fun!

Gimmie the name of your guy, I forgot it.

Not him. The fake guy.