+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 317 FirstFirst ... 132 157 182 207 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 257 282 307 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 6325

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Thandros View Post
    OOC: You might be able to save the situation if you stop Printing money straight away for several turns that should strength your currency to maybe closer to 0.4 which could help.
    OOC: I doubt Frymonmon would let that happen, seeing as how there were never any order to print like crazy.
    Any chance Harry Turtledove could become God for a few turns Frymonmon? I could use some gold and AKs

Can you all really not take this conversation IC?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Currencies of the World: July 1863 Update
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway's currency analysts are pleased at that Deutsches Mark, which the Swedish Krona/Norwegian Krone is based has been the only currency to affect a consistently positive valuation. They also applaud the United States for retaining a consistent value for the Greenback. Similarly, they hope that once the Marxist revolutionaries are brought to heel in the United Kingdom that the Pound can return to its previous value, as it does for the French Franc. They are saddened however, by the precipitous drop in the value of the Confederate Dollar.

OOC: that felt forced...
    GM of Keldoniaskylar's the Rise of a Super Power

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

That chart was a conglomerate of the entire game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by King50000 View Post
    OOC: I doubt Frymonmon would let that happen, seeing as how there were never any order to print like crazy.
    Any chance Harry Turtledove could become God for a few turns Frymonmon? I could use some gold and AKs
    Uh no. Also, there was never any order to STOP printing like crazy. If it happened OTL, it is going to happen in TTL unless you stop it or do something.

For instance, I never received any orders to build the CSS Alabama, but lo and behold, it is currently raiding Union shipping.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

OOC: Just checked out my stats and saw that my leader was different. I checked out the name and saw that it was the real ruler at that time. I just made a random name at the beginning but having the historical character is good too.
    I also made an accomplishment with this character. I outlived his historical date of death.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

The Kingdom of Spain announces that the peseta will be tied to the French franc at a 0.8 francs to 1 peseta exchange rate.

OOC: I'm assuming we can have control over the exchange rate by adjusting money printing. Also, I would like clarification on the money I was supposed to receive from Argentina. There's also one point of stability missing in the stats.
    Last edited by reis91; 22-03-2012 at 05:27.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

OOC: The results from the battle of the coast of argentina have not been added into these stats as they happened after this update.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

OOC: Alright.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

OOC: Should I send my orders now or is there going to be another European war update?
    We shall not capitulate... no never. We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us... a world in flames. ~ Adolf Hitler

I think that we have ~1,5 weeks till next update Shock3r. So you can send your orders a bit later.

That graph makes me want to pick Franc so badly

OOC: y U NO BE TEMPTED BY GERMAN MARK?

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Personally, I think the Pound will be more valuable, in the mid to long term. Of course, certain... incentives could make me choose the mark!

(Btw - getting me to choose your monetary system means I will want your economy strong, and China is a lovely place for investments. Or will be, once the Qing are dead)
    Last edited by von_Rundstedt; 22-03-2012 at 14:17.

OOC: Because the economy with the largest income and gold reserves is clearly on the verge of financial meltdown isn't it guys :P After a glance though I think the $ would be a bad choice right now for anyone with an income under +300.

Quote Originally Posted by von_Rundstedt View Post
    Personally, I think the Pound will be more valuable, in the mid to long term. Of course, certain... incentives could make me choose the mark!

(Btw - getting me to choose your monetary system means I will want your economy strong, and China is a lovely place for investments. Or will be, once the Qing are dead)
    OOC : Agreed, the Pound will probably be more valuable, but with a war in there i felt picking the mark would bring the most needed benefits quickly

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon
    President Vicente Cerna Sandoval (Dyranum)
    OOC: Still waiting for an answer on who this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Syber View Post
    OOC: Talk for yourself. The Americas loved americans most of the time, the current antagonism came only after the cold war.
    The individual responsible for writing and posting this does not comprehend humour.
    "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling." —Shynka

? (primary) and Lanterfanter den Tweede Slak (secondary) in Edge of Europe. Formerly Suive Opiniâtrement les Régles (retired), Officer Gun Gun (deceased), Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased), Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased), and Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Co-Creator and GM of: Kingdoms and Khanates
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR and associates (BoP1920:TTY), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Dyranum View Post
    OOC: Still waiting for an answer on who this is.
    What answer do you want? We are playing historical figures, that's kinda the point.

OOC: Hello Boys, with Frymonmon's blessings I'll be taking over Poland.

Once I have stats or anything similar to that I can get the orders & IC rollin'.

In the meantime, Poland's open for bussines
    "Let's be free, the rest doesn't matters"

The Great Kingdom of South Africa at Imperium Offtopicum Paradox -- Republic of Poland at World in Revolution 1861 -- Republic of Argentina at World in Revolution 1900
    Events GM in World in Revolution 1836

Fan of the Week: July 17th, 2011

OOC: Awesome. Is Poland recognised by Austria, Russia and Prussia?

OOC: From what I can gather, Russia and Prussia, yes...
    Austria no.
    "Let's be free, the rest doesn't matters"

The Great Kingdom of South Africa at Imperium Offtopicum Paradox -- Republic of Poland at World in Revolution 1861 -- Republic of Argentina at World in Revolution 1900
    Events GM in World in Revolution 1836

Fan of the Week: July 17th, 2011

+ Reply to Thread