• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Argentina announces that the Argentine peso will be pegged to the French Franc.
OOC: Sorry, USA but you have the possibility of your economy going down the drain if you lose the South... (which I still find unlikely but it's a possibility) Furthermore yours isn't pegged to gold, thus allowing to debt spend like crazy if the FED is created some 50 years earlier =p

Argentina announces that the Argentine peso will be pegged to the French Franc.
OOC: Sorry, USA but you have the possibility of your economy going down the drain if you lose the South... (which I still find unlikely but it's a possibility) Furthermore yours isn't pegged to gold, thus allowing to debt spend like crazy if the FED is created some 50 years earlier =p
OOC: Activate California and Alaska gold rush.

OOC: Alaska preferably.

OOC: My silver mines are still happily chugging along.

OOC: Yes, and there are still vast mineral deposits left to be found. The Anaconda Mine (copper) and the riches of Silver State (Nevada), being of particular note. That's discounting the oil too.

OOC: England? Fry, what's your policy on violently stabbing other players? :p

OOC: England? Fry, what's your policy on violently stabbing other players? :p
OOC: If I hold reis down can I get your support to remove the regular army penalties? :happy:

President Lincoln struggles to care what money the Spanish base their currency on.

OOC: I only said it to the Americas cause it'd sound good.

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The Reich offers a stable and strong German mark to be used as a monetary benchmark in Spain.

OOC: The scottish are only helping you so that they can more effectively backstab you later on.

OOC: Correction, the English are helping me. As always, Scotland crushes all in its path, England follows with the tea and sandwiches.

The Spanish government is free to act as it feels benefits its people the most.

Alright everyone. I've updated the orders to include your starting treasury balance. If there are any problems, or you use a different currency, tell me and I will fix it.

President Lincoln struggles to care what money the Spanish base their currency on.

OOC: I only said it to the Americas cause it'd sound good.

OOC: Bah, doesn't matter what you do, we (as in the non-USA Americans) don't like you anyway. Don't want no yankees interefering in our affairs.

OOC: Bah, doesn't matter what you do, we (as in the non-USA Americans) don't like you anyway. Don't want no yankees interefering in our affairs.

OOC: :p Just the nation that threatens the rest of the world the most instead? Haha.