• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: But them I'm basically stuck with the crappy unstable dollar.... :(

OOC: The Greenback is perfectly stable, I'm just printing a lot of it right now :p

OOC: Why don't you use the pound it's stable enough.

OOC: Cause the Brits are the enemy.

It seems I may have to use the pound though...

OOC: Pounds are the last of my options considering Doombunny's tendency to do crazy antics and its possibility of crashing the pound...

OOC: Pounds are the last of my options considering Doombunny's tendency to do crazy antics and its possibility of crashing the pound...

The government of the USA offers the use of the Greenback to the all of the Americas, in order to forge closer economic ties between our nations.

OOC: ;)

OOC: My currency will most likely be as valuable as the CSA dollar next update.

OOC: At least you didn't do this before the treaty of versailles, they probably would have forced france to change currency also otherwise. :p

OOC: Most likely I will print only like 250 marks.

The Brazilian government thanks the US offer, but our first options are either the British pound or the German mark.
However we will consider the greenback as well, the decision of which currency to base ours on will come in the near future.

OOC : I really think i will pick the German mark, so much stable...

I would prefer to know the exact effects of picking X currency tough...would it ease trade? Would it make it easier for me to invest in my country? Would it attract more investors?
Knowing that before choosing a currency would be nice.

OOC: Yes, I'd like to know more about the consequences before choosing as it's a long term effort
And does it provide any benefit to the chosen nation?
Also any mini-update on our conflict coming?

Basically, the value is based on two things. The Value of the Base Currency and the Amount of Money you print.

If the German Economy EXPLODED and the Mark doubles to 2.00, all of the currencies tied to the Mark will double. If the USA prints and prints and prints, and the Dollar reduces to 0.25, then all the currencies tied to the dollar will halve.

OOC: Would it be possible say if the Pound Collapsed and it's worth was reduced to nothing for you to detach yourself from it to form your own currency or latch on to another currency.

You go to another currency, I take the pound out of service, and I throw up another currency.

Basically, the value is based on two things. The Value of the Base Currency and the Amount of Money you print.

If the German Economy EXPLODED and the Mark doubles to 2.00, all of the currencies tied to the Mark will double. If the USA prints and prints and prints, and the Dollar reduces to 0.25, then all the currencies tied to the dollar will halve.

OOC: I honestly think this is a crazy task you have taken on yourself. Are you going to track, f.e. currency's infaltions effect on economy's ability to export ?

OOC: A certain amount of Money is automatically printed, right?

OOC: I honestly think this is a crazy task you have taken on yourself. Are you going to track, f.e. currency's infaltions effect on economy's ability to export ?

I have a whole Excel sheet that has all the equations plugged in already. I just plug in the numbers.

Half of your countries Income per turn is turned into Paper Money. You can adjust this.

Slow down? None at all. Deadline for orders will be in two weeks. I need to take a break this weekend.

OOC: And does it bring any benefits to the chosen nation (Britain, Germany, France, USA) if their currency is chosen?

OOC: And does it bring any benefits to the chosen nation (Britain, Germany, France, USA) if their currency is chosen?

None.