• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: First read that as 'Revolutionary New Monetary System'.

Yay for Tennessee being under occupation!

Edit: When's my election? In 2 1/2 turns?

OOC: Suirantes, you are now using the Irish mark, not the German mark, your money is probably worth as much as a confederate dollar.

OOC: Not much different after all.

OOC: If you sign peace now, atleast you won't be listed as the worst president in US history ever.

OOC: Like having Tennessee under occupation will really make that much of a difference, you are still getting voted out of you don't end the war soon.

Alright alright calm down. I don't see why it bothers you so much if Lincoln gets voted out.

Which nations have not yet westernised? Qing, Taiping, Dai Nam, Japan, Korea and Iran?

OOC: Everywhere that hadn't historically. Japan is on the way though, and Korea is somehow courting Communists without a revolution or coup of any sort...

OOC: This is just another way to spread my bad luck around to more areas. :p

OOC: Everywhere that hadn't historically. Japan is on the way though, and Korea is somehow courting Communists without a revolution or coup of any sort...

Well, according to these requirements:

Author's Note: To Westernize, you need 10 Industry, 3 Infrastructure, a Trade Balance of 25 or higher, Income levels of above 50, and a positive Bank Account.

Noone has westernised so far, right? Noone that did not start as western, that is.

OOC: Does it really matter anyway? Aside from the British Empire (Excluding Ireland and South Afrika), Germany, the US, Russia, France, Italy and Austria, the rest are all savages of some sort. No offence meant to the Ottomans, but you aren't Gentlemen yet, but you're well on your way.

OOC: My nation only meets one of the westernisation requirements :(

Qing_Flag.png

The Qing have heard of Economic Change in the International Monetary systems of the World. In this China will move swiftly to follow this move to ensure that China is not left behind. The Newly Formed National Bank of China is well placed to react to these subtle Changes in the Monetary systems and the reaction is already beginning to keep China on track to becoming a modern nation. If predictions are correct the Changes will make it harder for the Taiping Louts who lack an organised Monetary system to fund their armies potentially and could well give the True Emperor a edge is this Deadly Struggle. Hold Fast my people the Rebels will tire and you will be Victorious over them.

Perhaps you have forgotten that until recently, your economy was based on Rice? I hardly think it your place to mock others about monetary issues.​

There will be no major changes in current French monetary policy. The recovery is starting up and with the industrial boost and big growth in trade the nations prosperity should grow much greater in the months ahead.