• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Very interesting now with Paraguay PC this could get extremely interesting.

Morrell has not given me the rest of ya'lls stats. I just made up some stuff for Paraguay.

Morrell has not given me the rest of ya'lls stats. I just made up some stuff for Paraguay.
OOC: Ok. Can I at least be gifted a good mini update giving me stability 10 so I can mock the rest of europe? :p:D

OOC:

Today Emperor Napoleon gave a great speech in Paris. He proclaimed all of Europe has surrendered to the Second French Empire. He has completed the annexation of Europe, bringing it all under the reign of France.

[+5,000,000 Regulars to France. +6 Stability to France. +1,000 Income per turn to France. +100 Trade Balance to France. Europe renamed France.]

OOC: Glorious. :cool: I don't see an industry boost though nor ships so I guess all that industries sank my new fleet as we were shipping it to France. :sleep:

OOC:

Today Emperor Napoleon gave a great speech in Paris. He proclaimed all of Europe has surrendered to the Second French Empire. He has completed the annexation of Europe, bringing it all under the reign of France.

[+5,000,000 Regulars to France. +6 Stability to France. +1,000 Income per turn to France. +100 Trade Balance to France. Europe renamed France.]

OOC : :rofl:
Best mini-update ever.

Could as well import the brazilian level 10 nukes from the 1946 game :p

Btw Congo, this isn't the better example of a navy that could even think of competing with the Brazilians (even after my recent losses)

OOC:

Today Emperor Napoleon gave a great speech in Paris. :sad:He proclaimed all of Europe has surrendered to the Second French Empire. He has completed the annexation of Europe, bringing it all under the reign of France.

OOC:BRILLIANT next mini-update:
It has been announced by th French government that the man who said Europe had surrendered was in fact an imposter disguised as Napoleon and that Europe had, sadly not surrendered, but Asia had!:p

Inbox cleared. For the love of science, who sent me like 7 notifications that it was full?

EDIT: KeldoniaSkylar added as Sweden.

France is seeking the best and the brightest of the French people to Paris to pool their ideas and compare their advanced theories pertaining to science. It is to the benefit of all the French people that we push forward our scientific level to advance forward into new fields before others. The Versailles Treaty closed some doors to the defense of France but science can open other avenues of defense. Our nation lost many of our overseas ports but science might find a way to advance the quality and power of our steam engines. Our merchant ships could out compete our rivals and stronger ships could better defend our harbors. Lost territory is no reason our industries cannot push forward to manufacture better trains for our railroads. Until a theory is proven right or wrong it is useless to the inventor and to France. Unite and together we can produce a better future for France!

OOC: Come on random dice rolls, give me better tech than my rivals. :blush:

It is great to see that France is encouraging the development in the field of science. Quality will always beat quantity.

OOC: Is it me, or do I always get shafted when I try to do anything militarily.

OOC : I'm really hoping to know how my speeches and orders will have influenced the brazilians to come to the army, hopefully i will get some large advantage like 1.5x or even 2x more recruits than my enemies :D Bigger population for the win

Now to think of it, i'm facing 3 different countries, but that means 3 different commanding chains, so they might end up having problems organizing their troops...oh, i'd bet there will happen at least one Fail time where one of their commanders will screw the ones of the other countries :p

Argentina is glad to see that the warmongering brazilians got their just dessert, this is what happens when you try to bully everyone in your sights.
We're also glad to do business with Spain.
We reiterate to the Sultan the ships were fully spanish, the contract was as of yet unsigned and no argentineans were on board of the ships. The transfer was done only in Rosario.
This war has barely started and it's already clear the course it's taken with Free Nations banding togeter against Tyranny and the enemy's navy crippled, Brazil's ambitions to enslave the continent as it does to its blacks will surely be crushed to the joy of freedom-loving people everywhere.

OOC: Also, Duke cry more please, your tears are delicious.

paraguay_flag_1.gif

The Empire of Brazil has been the architect of the "Great Southern War", stockpiling massive amount of weaponry, increasing their ranks every year with more soldiers than they need, modernizing their army to warlike European standards and yet saying they just want peace. This is why we say "NO", NO! We shall not bow to the Empire of Brazil in their goal to acquire more slaves to feed the hunger of their expansionist Emperor!

Though Paraguay lacks the gargantuan size of the monstrosity Brazil is, we compensate it with the courage that would make Spartans proud. Like them, we are facing an Empire that threatens our land, our families, OUR WAY OF LIFE! This is why three brother countries have joined, to stop Brazil before is too late.

This is why our glorious president, Francisco Solano López calls every able man in Paraguay that is able to hold a rifle to join the army and get ready to defend our motherland. With our allies in Argentina and Uruguay we shall teach the power monger Emperor of Brazil what free people can do when everything they lived for is threatend.

Arise free people from the South! FREEDOM OR DEATH!!!!

OOC: Argentina, Paraguay, and Uruguay are doomed, just thought you guys should know :D
If all else fails, promise your slaves freedom if they fight and flood your enemies with cheap soldiers Duke ;)