• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Brazil was Portugal's colony, not mine. Still, if I can get that Iberian Union to work, some Reconquest CB's might be used...

*coughs* Argentina caused the war, I/E one of your colonies.

OOC: Argentina may not lose.

OOC : Spectre, check the stats.

So :
Brazil
Bigger population
Army : 31.000 regulars
Army level : 9
Navy : 6 big Ships and 21 small ships
Naval level : 6

Argentina
Smaller population
Army : 12.000 Regulars
Army Level : 6
Navy : 1 Big Ship and 6 Small Ships
Navy Level : 6

Of course, army numbers may change, but you can see who has the initial advantage ;)

(Also, it is quite clear that Argentina is the agressor)

The Kingdom of Belgium thanks Spain for there support in this plan and hopes that other European nations will follow the our lead.
France thanks the Spanish support as well. We also are seeking partners outside of Europe or South America to work on improving our trade and relations with. The French are interested in new ideas, bringing in new immigrants with special skills and guaranteeing our industries can expand with no shortage of material. The stronger our industries, the better trading partner we are for developing nations as well.

France thanks the Spanish support as well. We also are seeking partners outside of Europe or South America to work on improving our trade and relations with. The French are interested in new ideas, bringing in new immigrants with special skills and guaranteeing our industries can expand with no shortage of material. The stronger our industries, the better trading partner we are for developing nations as well.

The recent annihilation of the Italian fleet has opened up Austria's trade lanes. As our former ally we would be delighted to trade with you.

OOC: Your discounting a lot of possibilities by just looking at the stats: Bad rolls, Europe and Paraguay I'd do practically anything to get them on my side and to a lesser extent Uruguay they are pretty useful with there direct access on the Eastern front.

OOC : Spectre, check the stats.

So :
Brazil
Bigger population
Army : 31.000 regulars
Army level : 9
Navy : 6 big Ships and 21 small ships
Naval level : 6

Argentina
Smaller population
Army : 12.000 Regulars
Army Level : 6
Navy : 1 Big Ship and 6 Small Ships
Navy Level : 6

Of course, army numbers may change, but you can see who has the initial advantage ;)

(Also, it is quite clear that Argentina is the agressor)
OOC:In the last stats your army level is 7, not 6.
Also you'll have a nasty surprise soon

We decided that we will allow third parties ships to pass through the blockade, however any ships flying Argentinian flags will be shot or confiscated.

OOC:In the last stats your army level is 7, not 6.
Also you'll have a nasty surprise soon

OOC : Last update it increased from 7 to 9.

And i know about the other possibilities, however the only thing we know atm are the stats.

OOC: I know at this point Brazil has the advantage and Brazil getting Paraguay on their side or neutral win.

OOC: all the countries who don't like it don't recognize the CSA.

I am glad that the educational reform has passed parliament. Education shouldn't be limited to the wealthy, but should be given to all people. Education is the key to becoming a more advanced and efficient nation. These low-class citizens shall now have the ability to show their true potential. These people will become the new scientists, the new doctors, and the new teachers of the nation.

Seeing this reform has passed, another reform will be made in the next 6-months. I promise to pass a health-care reform for all classes!

I serve Denmark and her people and as long as we stay true to our cause, we will never fall!!!

OOC: I'm lost, why is everyone so angry about Brazil blockading Argentina? No one got upset when the US started blockading the CSA :(

OOC: Three countries nearly went to war with me over it?

The recent annihilation of the Italian fleet has opened up Austria's trade lanes. As our former ally we would be delighted to trade with you.

France is indeed interested in talking a trade agreement with the Austrian government. Our growing industries can only profit from closer cooperation.

Last edited:
flagoftheargentineconfe.jpg py_1842.gifuruguay-flag-big.png
Joint announcement of the Presidents of Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay.

SEEING as the Brazilian Empire is stretching its muscles against its neighbours,
TAKING in consideration the repeated attempts of Brazil to dominate the southern cone,
REGARDING the necessity to contain its imperialism while we can

The Free Republics of Uruguay and Paraguay join its sister Republic of Argentina in the struggle against Brazilian Aggression

And by this treaty we, the signatories, are honor bound to not sign a separate peace deal with Brazil.
Onwards to Victory, onwards to Freedom!

President Bartolomé Mitre
President Solano López
President Bernardo Berro

OOC: Thus is born the Triple Alliance!

Does Denmark support our free trade with all nations?

OOC: How many men do those two nations add?

OOC : You've actually talked with Fry about that? Oh well, i wonder how in the hell people actually think i've started that, as you declared the war and sent the ultimatum (after the declaration, actually), but whatever, hopefully this will make my population get really angered with you guys and therefore making them flock to the frontline.
(Tough it seems Fry didn't took into consideration me trying to talk with Uruguay and Paraguay on my orders)

New IC post coming soon and going to send (yet again) new orders

@Spectre : I've already stated that i would only keep the blockade to ships flying the Argentinian flag.