+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 316 FirstFirst ... 110 135 160 185 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 235 260 285 310 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 6317

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    See Spain, you should just take back your rebellious colonies. They are cooking up far too much trouble in South America.
    OOC: Brazil was Portugal's colony, not mine. Still, if I can get that Iberian Union to work, some Reconquest CB's might be used...
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Quote Originally Posted by reis91 View Post
    OOC: Brazil was Portugal's colony, not mine. Still, if I can get that Iberian Union to work, some Reconquest CB's might be used...
    *coughs* Argentina caused the war, I/E one of your colonies.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Please do not complain about things to do with IC in OOC.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: Argentina may not lose.
    ~His Excellency, William Hughes, Prime Minister of Australia in Frymonmon's World in Revolution 1920 Mk II

"Stop fighting wars you stupid cunts"
    -Shynka, Peace Activist, 2014

OOC : Spectre, check the stats.

So :
    Brazil
    Bigger population
    Army : 31.000 regulars
    Army level : 9
    Navy : 6 big Ships and 21 small ships
    Naval level : 6

Argentina
    Smaller population
    Army : 12.000 Regulars
    Army Level : 6
    Navy : 1 Big Ship and 6 Small Ships
    Navy Level : 6

Of course, army numbers may change, but you can see who has the initial advantage

(Also, it is quite clear that Argentina is the agressor)

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

OOC: Hard to say who started it, it could be a devious ploy by Brazilian hawks to force the Argentinians to go to war to save face...

Now, shall we be seeing a naval arms race as in OTL?
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre17 View Post
    The Kingdom of Belgium thanks Spain for there support in this plan and hopes that other European nations will follow the our lead.
    France thanks the Spanish support as well. We also are seeking partners outside of Europe or South America to work on improving our trade and relations with. The French are interested in new ideas, bringing in new immigrants with special skills and guaranteeing our industries can expand with no shortage of material. The stronger our industries, the better trading partner we are for developing nations as well.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

The only part of California that isn't sunny
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob-Lundgren View Post
    France thanks the Spanish support as well. We also are seeking partners outside of Europe or South America to work on improving our trade and relations with. The French are interested in new ideas, bringing in new immigrants with special skills and guaranteeing our industries can expand with no shortage of material. The stronger our industries, the better trading partner we are for developing nations as well.
    The recent annihilation of the Italian fleet has opened up Austria's trade lanes. As our former ally we would be delighted to trade with you.
    "I have always thought the actions of men the best interpretations of their thoughts." -John Locke

I got an AAR too: The Kingfish - A Fascist United States AAR

And another: An Arm of Iron-A Narrative Stannis AAR

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: A House Divided

OOC: Your discounting a lot of possibilities by just looking at the stats: Bad rolls, Europe and Paraguay I'd do practically anything to get them on my side and to a lesser extent Uruguay they are pretty useful with there direct access on the Eastern front.
    ~His Excellency, William Hughes, Prime Minister of Australia in Frymonmon's World in Revolution 1920 Mk II

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    OOC : Spectre, check the stats.

So :
    Brazil
    Bigger population
    Army : 31.000 regulars
    Army level : 9
    Navy : 6 big Ships and 21 small ships
    Naval level : 6

Argentina
    Smaller population
    Army : 12.000 Regulars
    Army Level : 6
    Navy : 1 Big Ship and 6 Small Ships
    Navy Level : 6

Of course, army numbers may change, but you can see who has the initial advantage

(Also, it is quite clear that Argentina is the agressor)
    OOC:In the last stats your army level is 7, not 6.
    Also you'll have a nasty surprise soon
    God Emperor of Japan in The End of an Era: 1917 Balance of Power
    President of the Argentine Confederation in World in Revolution: 1861
    Prime Minister of Communist Israel, Puppet Master of Jordan, Iraq, Greater Syria and Kurdistan in 1948: Balance of Power (world nuked into oblivion by treacherous capitalists!)

We decided that we will allow third parties ships to pass through the blockade, however any ships flying Argentinian flags will be shot or confiscated.

Quote Originally Posted by Syber View Post
    OOC:In the last stats your army level is 7, not 6.
    Also you'll have a nasty surprise soon
    OOC : Last update it increased from 7 to 9.

And i know about the other possibilities, however the only thing we know atm are the stats.

OOC: I know at this point Brazil has the advantage and Brazil getting Paraguay on their side or neutral win.

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

OOC: I'm lost, why is everyone so angry about Brazil blockading Argentina? No one got upset when the US started blockading the CSA

OOC: all the countries who don't like it don't recognize the CSA.

I am glad that the educational reform has passed parliament. Education shouldn't be limited to the wealthy, but should be given to all people. Education is the key to becoming a more advanced and efficient nation. These low-class citizens shall now have the ability to show their true potential. These people will become the new scientists, the new doctors, and the new teachers of the nation.

Seeing this reform has passed, another reform will be made in the next 6-months. I promise to pass a health-care reform for all classes!

I serve Denmark and her people and as long as we stay true to our cause, we will never fall!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King50000 View Post
    OOC: I'm lost, why is everyone so angry about Brazil blockading Argentina? No one got upset when the US started blockading the CSA
    OOC: Three countries nearly went to war with me over it?

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by OConner View Post
    The recent annihilation of the Italian fleet has opened up Austria's trade lanes. As our former ally we would be delighted to trade with you.

France is indeed interested in talking a trade agreement with the Austrian government. Our growing industries can only profit from closer cooperation.
    Last edited by jacob-Lundgren; 19-03-2012 at 01:38.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

Click image for larger version

Name:	flagoftheargentineconfe.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	50507 Click image for larger version

Name:	py_1842.gif
Views:	6
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	50508Click image for larger version

Name:	uruguay-flag-big.png
Views:	6
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	50509
    Joint announcement of the Presidents of Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay.

SEEING as the Brazilian Empire is stretching its muscles against its neighbours,
    TAKING in consideration the repeated attempts of Brazil to dominate the southern cone,
    REGARDING the necessity to contain its imperialism while we can

The Free Republics of Uruguay and Paraguay join its sister Republic of Argentina in the struggle against Brazilian Aggression

And by this treaty we, the signatories, are honor bound to not sign a separate peace deal with Brazil.
    Onwards to Victory, onwards to Freedom!

President Bartolomé Mitre
    President Solano López
    President Bernardo Berro

OOC: Thus is born the Triple Alliance!
    God Emperor of Japan in The End of an Era: 1917 Balance of Power
    President of the Argentine Confederation in World in Revolution: 1861
    Prime Minister of Communist Israel, Puppet Master of Jordan, Iraq, Greater Syria and Kurdistan in 1948: Balance of Power (world nuked into oblivion by treacherous capitalists!)

Does Denmark support our free trade with all nations?

OOC: How many men do those two nations add?

OOC : You've actually talked with Fry about that? Oh well, i wonder how in the hell people actually think i've started that, as you declared the war and sent the ultimatum (after the declaration, actually), but whatever, hopefully this will make my population get really angered with you guys and therefore making them flock to the frontline.
    (Tough it seems Fry didn't took into consideration me trying to talk with Uruguay and Paraguay on my orders)

New IC post coming soon and going to send (yet again) new orders

@Spectre : I've already stated that i would only keep the blockade to ships flying the Argentinian flag.

+ Reply to Thread