• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No. you have two. Pro-Administration and Anti-Administration.

OOC: Only two? Well, it is a start.

OOC: What sort of ETA are we looking at for the update?

Anywhere from 3-24 hours.

OOC: What do you mean by Anti-Administation? And do those parties have any fancy names?

OOC: What do you mean by Anti-Administation? And do those parties have any fancy names?

Pro-Administration: Free Irish People's Party
Anti-Administration: Irish Whigs
Marxist: Worker's Irish Party

There.

OOC: Which party am I part of? And how will you model elections?

The Republic of Guatemala feels that it must clarify its position: While we are not in opposition of Lincoln and his noble goal of the ending of slavery, we do think it is best if this North American Civil War is concluded with all due haste and minimal bloodshed. The federal government of the USA is in a clear position to do so, and therefore I suggest should also do so.

His Majesty's Government is glad the Guatemalan Government has clarified its position.​

OOC: He hasn't modeled elections for any other countries why would he do it for Ireland?

Well, considering you are the administration, one would assume your the Pro-Administration Party. As for elections, good question...

I commend President Lincoln for giving the promise of freedom to the slaves in the South. Hopefully, you take this further to abolish slavery entirely. I not see this war ending peacefully, but I do hope it ends as soon as possible.

I ask that the CSA re-enters the Union. Don't let your pride cloud your judgement.

Editted for the mistake I made. Thanks fry.

Last edited:
OOC: I am just asking overally, elections should be immersive.

I'm going to be frank and suggest that really, the only elections that will ever be looked at are the US Elections. Like the 1864 election will be vastly important. Other than that, politics is for the player to RP.

EDIT: The Emancipation Proclamation did NOT abolish slavery. Not a single slave was freed. The slaves in Delaware, Kentucky, and Missouri, all under Union Control, are still slaves. All the slaves under Confederate control... are still slaves.

OOC: Actually, I would argue Vietnam probably couldn't be classed as civilised until it was united/independent.

OOC:

OOC: Under caring French rule.

This.

OOC: Actually, I would argue Vietnam probably couldn't be classed as civilised until it was united/independent.

And this. I sort of wondered if it would be either one of these. In this case Fry, can I push myself to westernisation or do I wait to 1900? I think there isn't much chance of historical.