• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: He isnt Colombia in game either. He is Grenadine.

Der Berlin Standard

News has reached Berlin today that a secret meeting has taken place in Munich, Bavaria of several Germanic states. Although supposed to be unknown, Konrad von Rhienhard of the Dutchy of Baden, has informed the Berlin Standard that this meeting was formed with the intent of working to create a large, German state in central Germany, rebuking the influence of Prussia and Austria. In response to this, the Prussian Foerign Office demanded for those who live in Prussia at this confrence to be deported to Prussia from Bavaria, but Bavaria has refused such an offer. Prussia now has offered Bavaria a final offer: Extract the Prussian revolutionaries or face war.

Last edited:
OOC: hmm. This is awkward..

Her Majesties Government advises both sides against any hasty action and offers to mediate a settlement between both nations.​

Grenadine Confederation
colombia+grenadine+federation.png

We preach peace and patience here in Colombia. It is admirable for a people to seek independence from foreign influences, and we must all respect that. Prussia should not declare war over the refusal for a person to reenter their nation. Saving face is not worth the consequences of yet another war in Europe.

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

We suggest that the Prussian government not act on rumours and lies from a newspaper.

OOC: Why do I have prussian revolutionaries?

OOC: Hang on, am I going mad or did it originally say Belgium?

Leaders of all the German small states (including Prussian Rheinland) met in Munich to try and create Germany (minus Prussia and Austria)

volkvlag.png

Staatpresident Marthinus Wessel Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek

I would like to advise the Bavarians, Prussians, and German revolutionaries that any rash actions will likely lead to catastrophic consequences for all parties involved, so it would be best to be cautious.

Last edited:
Leaders of all the German small states (including Prussian Rheinland) met in Munich to try and create Germany (minus Prussia and Austria)

OOC: Can you PM me the results of the meeting?

OOC: Frymo, how many of my troops are free for action? Or in other words, how many do I need to leave on garrison/policing duty to stop the Empire imploding?

You can use about 20,000 troops before everyone would start getting unruly.

OOC: I believe it said Belgium in the original mini-update.

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

The Kingdom of Bavaria again asserts its commitment to peace and stability in Europe. We are willing to talk and negotiate with Prussia if they wish. War is the last thing we wish to see.

Der Berlin Standard​

News today, from the capital of The Kingdom of Prussia, Berlin. Riots have broken out over the western portion of the city, seemingly over the recent diplomatic upheavals with Bavaria. Protesters are seemingly in support of Bavaria's motion, and many liberal agitators among the crowd are demanding that Prussia withdraw its claim. These same liberal agitators have been known to continually advocate German unification. So far, no comment can be reached from the government, but tensions are expected to flare in the coming weeks.