+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 317 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 77 102 ... LastLast

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

I'll be Argentina!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Both added.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

I warn you though, China is under heavy foreign influence. As I expect Brazil to be.

Brazil? Not really a lot different from 1946~ (In some ways, we obviously can't compare both as they are from different times...)
    In fact, i think i will benefit from picking it before the old republic...If i can destroy the dominance of the land-owners and start industrializing...

Think you might be right there. I'm thinking of 1821 I think. My bad. Anyway, anyone browsing, feel free to join!

Good, none of you dang germans are getting any part of Jutland, Scandinavian or not!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Iran. Or colloquially known in Europe as 'Persia'.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Chaos View Post
    Iran. Or colloquially known in Europe as 'Persia'.
    Or know everywhere as Neo-Persia.

Are you saying you wish to play as Iran/Persia?

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Red Cesar View Post
    Are you saying you wish to play as Iran/Persia?
    No. Just felt like saying it...

Yes, please.

Okay Mr. Sarcastic pants. Fry will put you down soon as he gets back.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Added as the Imperial State of Iran.
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    Added as the Imperial State of Iran.
    I have the best title so far!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

can i be Italy?
    We shall not capitulate... no never. We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us... a world in flames. ~ Adolf Hitler

I'll be Prussia.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I would like to be Japan
    Meh

I will join this one as it covers one of my favorite time periods

In as

Ottoman Empire
    دَوْلَتِ عَلِيّهٔ عُثمَانِیّه
    Devlet-i Âliyye-i Osmâniyye

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

I want to be the Dutch Empire

Japan? I'd choose Taiping but in 1861 those guys are on their way out, and Europe's looking kinda crowded.

Everyone has been added.

Muskeato - we still need a United States. Other than that, there are no other powers left.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 317 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 77 102 ... LastLast