• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: 'ACME Communist Revolution - Just add water, no real provocation needed!' :p

TaipingFlag2-1.jpg

Chinese! Countrymen! Brothers! The Qing have once again proven themselves unworthy to rule our Great Nation. They press every last bit of food and money out of their people to finance their futile war. They throw away the lifes of their soldiers at the Yellow River. They surrender integral parts of China to foreign powers, and the so called Emperor in Beijing personally licks the boots of his new masters. It is obvious that the imposter is intent on destroying the last bit of glory that his rule has left you with.

But fear not, for he will not succeed! Every day, new cities and provinces swear allegiance to the true Emperor Hong Xiuquan. Every day, the living conditions of our people improve. Every day, new men flock to our banners, to do their part for our great future.

Ask the people who were left starving under the rule of the Qing - we fed them. Ask the people who were at the mercy of bandits and other criminals under the rule of the Qing - we brought them justice. Ask the people who were held like slaves under the officials of the Qing - we freed them.
Prosperity, Justice, Freedom. That is what the Heavenly Kingdom stands for. That is what the Heavenly Kingdom promises. That is what the Heavenly has already made real.

Rise, my brothers! Rise, and help us end this bloodshed once and for all! Rise!

OOC: Funny thing, liberation always looks more like oppression and hypocrisy to me. :p

Anyway, enough of mocking Communism, Marx and idiots in general, or Ill be here all day.

OOC: Let us not discuss politics here, it is not the right place to do anyway.

OOC: Great.... :rolleyes:
I assumed that Sherman would continue to chase the Army of Georgia into Alabama like the last Georgia update said, looks like I shouldn't do that anymore.....

Give me a few minutes, and you will have my orders Frymonmon.

Last edited:
OOC: Do you want some military advice from me as I am the previous CSA player?

OOC: Some good die rolls and advice from Napoleon V. :)

OOC: He was not impeached, president Davis simply and willingly seceded from his office.

(sorry)

OOC: Well, it would've been quite a fruitless attempt for him to attempt retain the office, what with it raining apples and oranges. So, one could say that he was impeached.
Though, having Lee in office has proven a very fruitful thing for the Confederates, though maybe not as fruitful for the landowners (and neither the industry, now that Sherman has sheared it all in two. Man, was that brutal?).

I'll stop now.

OOC: If you didn't take everything into account, then it isn't sound and perfect. :p

No plan survives contact with the enemy. We really should send people out to attempt to make contact with the remains of the various plans after every war.
Let's hope my plans survive. I hope they do, else I'll have to redo a lot of planning.:(

OOC: Ban IMO. :p