• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC : Has my army level increased in the past turns? Because the Brazilian army wasn't well trained and lacked good equipment during the time.

And the only thing i did related to the army until last turn was fix the horrible paying of the soldiers.

Better pay motivates the soldiers, thus creating a stronger Army.

On a side note, I have FULL orders from Austria, Brasil, Ireland, Guatemala, Communist England, Denmark, and Japan.

OOC: Fry isn't Korea's army level a bit high considering there still unciv?
EDIT: I only sent you war orders.

Yeah, I flubbed. I accidentally thought Korea got Dai Nam's Army and never changed it. I'll go do that.

Anglo-Boer Trade and Friendship Pact​

The signatories do hereby agree to the following:

• The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and the South African Republic shall begin trade with one another.
  • No tariffs are to be levied on British or Boer goods in either nation.
  • The South African Republic shall, in no way, shape, or form, recognize or aid the Marxist rebels currently occupying central Britain or the rebels currently occupying the whole of Ireland.
  • As per the previous Treaty of Pretoria, neither nation will disrespect the other's borders.
  • The South African Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland will strive to remain cordial relations with one another.

Signed,
[X] - State President Marthinus Pretorius of the South African Republic
[ ] - Prime Minister William Gladstone of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

OOC: Sorry Suirantes. Pragmatism wins out over OOC ideology.

Also, I'll send in my orders once Doom signs/replies/counter-offers/whatever.

OOC: Nice, thanks for the hard work. But why is Argentina's push/pull = +1 (which is the base for Americas)
Surely massive free land should attract immigrants (and the update said so), even more than some empty discourses :D (that increased Brazil by +1)

*Deep Sigh*

I'll go change it.

Efforts are being made to finalize peace and bring about a large increase in the flow of French exports and vital raw material imports and reconstruction materials. Now is the time for the French people to put this strong home stability to work, to create a powerful surge in growth and to create a self-sustaining industrial upswing. A program is in the works to bring about hugely favorable conditions for immediate rebuilding and expansion. The government will get as actively involved as is required to help create this period of growth. A strong initial push by private citizens alongside the work of the Throne shall finish restoring us to the path of prosperity for all of the citizens of France.

Whenever. Update won't even be considered started until Saturday at the earliest.

OOC: Isn't my income a bit low?

OOC: Nice, thanks for the hard work. But why is Argentina's push/pull = +1 (which is the base for Americas)
Surely massive free land should attract immigrants (and the update said so), even more than some empty discourses :D (that increased Brazil by +1)

OOC : What's with my +2? Some updates ago i called for immigants... :p
Besides, Brazil also has lots of free land...and you gave me an idea!

Well, i wonder if we can expect any mini-updates before Saturday? :)

OOC: Belgians stats have not been change by me. All my orders should be coming in about 30-60 mins.

Edit: Belgian income stats have not been changed by me. They are the ones Fry set.

Last edited:
OOC: I am waiting on Reis now before I can finalize my turn.

A peace treaty has been worked out that will not only end the fighting but hopefully take steps to insure it never again breaks out between France and Spain.

The Treaty of Roussillon

1. French and Spanish armed forces pull back to pre-war borders. No looting or pillaging of the areas being vacated is to take place.

2. France recognizes Spain has a special influence in Morocco and Catalonia over that of the French.

3. Spain recognizes France has a special influence in Algeria over that of the Spanish

4. France will spend 150,000 (150 game money) on improving the infrastructure in the border lands in Spain near France. This will create closer ties between the people by improved flow of goods and citizens.

5. Spain will pay for but France produce a new flagship (large ship) for the Spanish navy. This may be the first of a new line of ships for Spain and a long term naval cooperation between the two Nations.

[X] - Napoleon III Emperor of the French
[] - Queen Isabella II of Spain

OOC: I think I did this right. :D Sorry Irish people, the Brits are too short tempered to risk that atm. :p

[X] - Queen Isabella II of Spain