• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC:
Dissspoint.png

Last edited:
OOC: So... will we get more stats today?

Last edited:
I am going to work on the stats today, and I WOULD write an ACW update, but Ole' Abe Lincoln hasn't shot me any orders.

---

As to show an act of kindness to the French Republic, I propose we sign a treaty.

Dual Reconstruction Treaty

1. Denmark and France will sign a trade agreement
2. Denmark will help in the reconstruction of the port city of Brest

Nope.

OOC: I could send my orders if you want.

If there not needed at the minute I'll send them in the next few days

Not needed at the moment.

ITALY, OTTOMAN EMPIRE, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA Stats added.

OOC: Question, how are immigrants getting into the CSA? Mexico? I can't imagine passenger liners running the blockade. Or is push/pull more theoretical than actual? I'll send orders when I'm less busy irl.

Push/Pull is a general rating of the nation. Europe has a base of -1, while the Americas have a base of +1. Asia and Africa have a base of 0. Since there is a blockade, the CSA is currently getting immigrants from only Mexico (RE: Little to none), while the USA is still getting a nice stream.

Looking at immigration, the UK has -5, and the USA has +1. That means America has an overall rating of 6 with British Migrants. They will go to whoever has the highest.

Germany is zero because of the Germans back to Germany, yes.

Doesn't dissuade them a bit. It's still the land of hope and freedom.