• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is Korea too small and uncivilized to be allowed stats?

OOC : Btw, you should've said that on OOC (Out Of Character) :p
Also, you will collapse by trying to go commie, Korea is, like most asian states, a reactionary monarchy and in regards to population it also has a reactionary/conservative majority. One thing is trying to modernize, now to try to do something as crazy as to go communist? Even if your government survived it you would die in a short while to foreign invasions or blockades.
Either that or you will get punched by Japan or some colonial power

OOC: France has a better army that the UK? So Gurkhas aren't the best thing after all...

OOC: What was the population of Ireland at this time?

People of Italy i would like to give a most humble apologise to the citizens of this great country and Most Serene Republic of San Marino of what has taken place in San Marino, as of this moment Italian troops are being pulled out of the coutry and San Marino will shortly be returned to statehood. Return to your posts soldiers of Italy and fight vile Austrian hordes, If we can just drive them back I promise you better future. Further more i would like to announce my abdication and my intent to serve Italy as a front line soldier. Glory to Italy!

Victor Emmanuel II of Italy

OOC: The French army is better because it just was. Put simply, the British Army is a bunch of peasants with muskets, drilled into some form of order.

The Foreign Legion however, are utter pansies compared to Gurkhas.

Last edited:
OOC: I wonder for how long the UK will be able to survive at this rate...

OOC: Funding nationalists in their colonies could help them :)

OOC: Will we get the rest of our stats today or are you too busy, Fry?

DaiNamFlag.png

Today is a glorious day for Dai Nam! Finally territory that was stolen from us is returned at last. In the past we walked with the burden knowing that our land was stolen, that at any moment our way of being, our way of life would be taken from us. Finally in our weakest moment they came. The colonial invaders attacked, killing innocent people who's only crime were to protect their property. It was a dark hour, but we fought like the legends of old, men spilt blood in the name of not a nation, but it's people. Across the world we joined a fight being fought by thousands of soldiers. This struggle, this desperate grasp at freedom. And we won. Now Saigon is returned to its rightful rulers, the People of Dai Nam! Now is the time of Strength, for through the darkness we have come out stronger.We field one of the most powerful armies in Asia, our independence is recognised across the world and soon we will field a navy to show our strength at the Seas. We still have much to do and we are opening our borders to any who wish to extend an arm in friendship. We are strong, we are unified and the destiny we have is still for us to make.