• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm churning out as many as I can. Germany, Austria, Russia, and the Netherlands are already up.

OOC: I am going to go to sleep so good night all.

OOC: I think the German empires stats might be wrong. They've gained troops and haven't lost very much money. Plus, their income has doubled since last time

OCC: Yeah but they gained heaps of land too. Did Bavaria just gain Tyrol and rename itself?

OCC: Yeah but they gained heaps of land too. Did Bavaria just gain Tyrol and rename itself?

OOC: Yeah, pretty much.

But the German empire lost men and money. And they only gained Prague

OOC: The German Empire's stats have to be wrong. The mid years stats show them with 355,000 regulars, 35,000 were killed in the update, but the new stats give them 420,000.

Last edited:
OOC: I believe the last stats I saw for Transvaal were incorrect as well (though I'm not sure if stat changes were accounted for in that one or not). According to that one mini-update, I got +10 income which would boost me to 21 income, and 4,000 soldiers plus the 5,000 I got from the main update, which would give me something around 26,000 soldiers.

Rage against Morrell. He's my Stat Man. Unless you bring it up with him a rectify it, they remain as is.

OOC: Heres what it should be:

Money: -140
Income: 150
Regulars: 300,000
Conscripts: 133,000

I may be wrong and I only looked over it all quick, but the current stats seem off.

OOC : Well, i prefer text stats as they are easier to do...but anyway, i guess we can wait

Heh, Brazil is becoming an industrial powerhouse :) Tough i wonder what i could do to try to increase my income...hmm...

OOC: To explain several things.

I gained troops from all the armies the German confederation. They had 120,000 regs combined. I asked fry if I could add these armies to mine, he said yes. I did not add the army of Alsace Lorraine, I also killed off 20,000 of 40,000 conscripts I received from the German confederation to compensate.

The fleet under construction by France was spilt between myself Britain and Italy. The terms of the spilt is on page 176 or 175.

France is in debt because of the reparations it has paid to myself Britain and Italy.

I need to start a stats changelog so I don't screw up as often.

OOC: I know why I am in debt, it just really sucks that there isn't a giant infra/army/industry stack waiting me for it. :cool:

OOC : And Brazil will have a better industry level and almost the same level of infrastructure as you in 4 turns :p

Really, i'm impressed by how bad the UK and French industries got since 1861 compared to Germany and...Austria... :eek:
OOC: Only been here 1/2 a turn and already have very good stability, give me a little while. Next up my industry magically triples. :happy:

People of Denmark, I have a very important message to tell you all. I have attempted to pass a reform that will allow minorities in the country to have more rights and freedoms. This failed because of the aristocratic upper class didn't want it. Instead, they suggested that we should dissolve parliament altogether and install a backwards reactionary government. This is a backwards attempt of the upper class to drive us back to the dark ages.

I am a people person. I love Denmark and I put the country and her people before me. That is why I wanted to pass this reform, to give the minorities more rights. But the old aristocracy would prefer to take your rights away for the benefit of their own. I have had enough of this. I will never dissolve parliament for any reason.

In this next year, more reforms will be passed to help the people. This will start with an educational reform. All people shall have a good education.
I will also begin encouraging the capitalists to start building their own factories. We need to industrialize as fast as possible.

I have given you the frameworks to start the industrialization. Now you, the people, can build up our industry and bring our nation to glory.

The French government is pleased to here of a focus for peaceful growth by another nation. If visiting our universities can in any way help you with the Danish goals, the French people are very hospitable of those that seek to call us friends. Though we have lost by war and destruction, we will rebuild and where was once a strong industrial ranking will be again. The know how has not vanished and we are at least a nation of stability and focus for now even if we are but a few steps down our new path. We suspect peace agreement with Spain may become a reality as well.

We hope that the French and Spanish manage to reach an agreement regarding peace, Europe has seen enough war already and the more countries agree with that statement the better.

We also offer a hand at friendship with the French.

If the war settles down as we all here hoped for perhaps we could discuss a trade and friendship agreement. We have to look outside to help replace lost resources as quickly as possible. Though new farms and factories and mines will spread across France, such will take time and money. The time is for once a far less imposing issue.

Last edited: