• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You may.

His Majesty's Government has just signed the following Treaty, resolving the issue of the current war between the British Empire and the Qing Empire. The British Empire has received yet more trading ports in China, an extension to Hong Kong to ensure the colony there prospers and has gained the lands of Tibet, in accordance with the will of the Tibetan people, who shall not have their rights or privileges imposed upon in any way. We have also secured our main goal, an apology, and as such, we are happy to put this incident behind us and forget that it ever happened, in accordance with the values of Gentlemen.

To the citizens of the Empire, I ask this, how can you now speak against His Majesty and His Majesty's Government, when we defend the Empire to the death, using all means possible to tolerate no insult against her, and spreading her civilising influence and glory around the globe?​

The Treaty of Peking - 1863

The signatories agree to the following Treaty, and place it upon their honour as Gentlemen to uphold the Treaty.

1. The Qing Empire shall cede in perpetuity the cities of Yantai, Weihai and Qingdao, as shown in the maps enclosed below (Yellow land Chinese, Red British, White Sea).

weihai.jpg

Weihai

qingdao-1.jpg

Qingdao

yantai.jpg

Yantai

2. The Qing Empire shall cede in perpetuity, land which shall become dubbed the 'New Territories' of Hong Kong, as shown below (Red British, Blue existing British, White Sea, Grey Qing).

800px-Hong_Kong_New_Territories.jpg

The New Territories

3. The Qing Empire shall cede in perpetuity Tibet.

4. The Qing Empire shall issue a full, sincere and formal apology, both to His Majesty, and to His Majesty's Government.

5. His Majesty's Government shall supply the Qing with weaponry, for the purposes of field testing said weaponry.

[X] - William Ewart Gladstone, Prime Minister of His Majesties government acting on behalf of His Imperial Majesty The King-Emperor Edward, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India
[X] - Emperor Tóngzhì of Qing

We would like to remind the British government that the Hawaiians can go through Guatemala to reach St. Thomas.
OOC:I prefer text stats for now as I want them quickly.

Why do you think that we want Guatemala to pick up the Hawaiians. We are going to send our transports to the eastern coast of Guatemala. We will pick up the Hawaiians and then sail them to St. Thomas.

---

GM: I want you to know right now, any talk of the Hawaiian movement will stop. They are either going to all die by the British Guns, or they will be passive subjects of the Empire. They will not be leaving the islands.

Due to the great service done the Empire by the brave Gurkha soldiers, His Majesty hereby decrees the formation of a special Guard Regiment of Gurkhas, equal in status to the other Guard Regiments.​

OOC: Well, that's jolly good to know. Pity I don't like Hawaiian Pizza...

Last edited:
OOC: Well, doesn't matter to me. I don't have enough orders to take care of those Hawaiians anyways.

OOC: Hawaiian pizza isn't Hawaiian but from Canada, eh?

Quick Question:

Would you all prefer to have the Graphic Stats, or the text stats? Text stats will arrive much much sooner.

OOC: I don't mind either way. Do what ever one is easier for yourself

OOC: Could I get a general rundown of the mood of my nation, Fry?

OOC: I prefer graphic stats as they just look so awesome. But I'm perfectly happy with text stats.

OOC: Straight out number stats works, not sure why anything more is needed.

Countries of the World: 1863

engfra1863.png

geraus1863.png

rusnet1863.png

spafed1863.png

itatur1863.png

denwrk1863.png

irebel863.png

usacsa1863.png

brzgua1863.png

argsaf1863.png

daiper1863.png

japkor863.png

qngtpg1863.png

Last edited:
OOC: So Britain is basically losing a lot of people due to uncontrolled emmigration?

Sorta. Push/Pull is done on a -10/10 scale. -10 being the max PUSH, 10 being the max PULL.

Thoughts on the new Icons everybody?

OOC: Everything save for my massive debt looks pretty good to me. Especially my high stability. :happy:

OOC: Will we get all our stats by tommorrow in the early night or will we have to wait longer?