• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Hmm, now how am I going to get that thing with the Hawaiians into my orders? Choices, choices...would be best if I could stall that until the turn after next turn.

After seeing other nations flounder with their over-complex plans for the 'evacuation' of the Hawaiians, and I use the term loosely, Congress hereby offers the services of American ships to transport them to California, where they will be welcome to establish themselves. While our nation is admittedly in a state of war, our West Coast is stable, and I assure any prospective migrants that they will be safe from such trauma.

OOC: Seriously, how is this so complex?

His Majesty's Government must object on the grounds that slavery has not yet been abolished in the Dutch Colonies, and that coupled with the Dutch support for the slave states, we would feel uneasy with the prospect of allowing them to accumulate such a supply of potentially easy to gain slaves.​

OOC: Because I don't want Suirantes to commit genocide against Hawaiians by shipping them somewhere that will kill them? And because I don't want the Dutch enslaving them, or the Danish turning them into Bacon and Lurpak?

OOC: It is not complex, as much as I have a lack of available orders.

OOC: Hawaiians won't die in Ireland, that is like saying that a Kongo person cannot adapt to living in the Arctic.

OOC: Or like saying that native americans wont be able to adapt to foreign diseases? And actually, yes, if you take a Congolese man to the Arctic, then he will probably die from the cold before a Finnish man or even a German will.

OOC: Is Dublin part of any Republic or is it like in the US?

OOC: That's right, change the subject away from your attempted genocide, you Pineapple and Ham Pizza, Coconut Bra, Reed Skirt murdering madman! :p

OOC: US should just buy Hawaii or whatnot to remove the british need to shoot people. UK is going to dangerously overextend itself anyways and eventually collapse and lose it at this current pace. :p

IC: We are undertaking negotiations now to try and end the conflict between France and the Spanish government. It is my sincere hope that upon finalizing peace for the French people we can turn our focus fully to development and improving the lives of the citizens of France. This does include our citizens in Northern Africa. Though they do not all currently have a fondness for myself, those lands will benefit from the rebuilding efforts as well. By strong cooperation of our people not only can rebuilding efforts be completed faster and more efficiently but we can then focus on going well above and beyond the levels of prosperity we had before. As I said before, we want to be the envy of the world for our deeds at home, not our conquests of others.

The Kingdom of Spain would like to extend an invitation to the Ottoman Empire to serve as mediators in these peace talks. They have shown to be reasonable and wise, unlike some powers behind the Versailles treaty, who we naturally denounce as an abomination, from both a legal and a moral point of view.

His Majesty's Government has had quite enough of the Spanish Governments words, which hold no truth and are simply blatant and open insults.

The Spanish Government was warned that we did not want their help, nor their interference in the war. They were warned we would not support their outrageous demands for land. They were warned against the likely failures and troubles their forces would experience. They instead chose to disregard these warnings, and for some odd reason regarded themselves as both our ally and seemingly as a friend. We were neither to Spain, and as such we shall take no such language from them, especially in regards to our stance to our allies, which is one of utmost and full devotion.​

OOC: Last time Im even bothering to reply to this nonsense.

OOC; Fry, how strong is an Indian independence movement in India right now?

OOC: Probably a bit weaker than the Unionist movement in Ireland.

OOC: I shall reform everything! Free education for all... men.

OOC: Don't forget to abolish the Catholic church and recognise Satan as the ruler of the Moon while you're at it! :p

OOC: Free education was already provided by the Christian Brothers. So why is it so unplausible?

"I have a dream that our people will be able to hold hands with Satan on the Moon, I have a dream that our sons will be able to worship satan peacefully. I have a dream that my children will be able to go out and join an evil cult that eats babies."

(If you do not get it, my pink posts are joke OOC posts.:p)

His Majesty's Government has had quite enough of the Spanish Governments words, which hold no truth and are simply blatant and open insults.

The Spanish Government was warned that we did not want their help, nor their interference in the war. They were warned we would not support their outrageous demands for land. They were warned against the likely failures and troubles their forces would experience. They instead chose to disregard these warnings, and for some odd reason regarded themselves as both our ally and seemingly as a friend. We were neither to Spain, and as such we shall take no such language from them, especially in regards to our stance to our allies, which is one of utmost and full devotion.​

OOC: Last time Im even bothering to reply to this nonsense.

OOC: You always say that.

OOC: I find it weird that I have to IC against my own beliefs.