• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd be willing to add Just. One. More. Nation. (Only so Brazil isn't all alone on her stats page.)

Transvaal it is.

OOC: Oh boy! Now I can chew on some humans as well as some NPCs!

Dai Nam and France are at peace. France currently owns Saigon. Any economic bloc is simply going to be the free passage of goods (Like the OTL Prussian Custom's Union). That is it. There shall be no "Grand Alliances" signed unless someone *Glares at the UK* goes on a work conquest spree a la Napoleon.

What about WW1-esque situations, with alliance chains?

What about WW1-esque situations, with alliance chains?

I will support those around the time they historically emerged. Not now. It's 1861. Not 1901.

Well folks, it looks like the update will be sometime tomorrow.

OOC: I think we can wait a bit for it. We wouldn't want people getting cheated out of sending their orders. Are the updates going to be similarly written as what hygge and OConnor have done, or more like how you have written your AARs Frymonmon?

Well, regardless of who has their orders in, I am writing the update tomorrow and posting it on Saturday. These updates are going to be written like my AARs. Which means long, drawn out, winded, with ample usage of pictorial references.

(Don't worry about my AARs. I shall resume updating them this weekend.)

Do elaborate...