• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Ireland is currently being played, and is probably going to get roflstomped by Britain as soon as Doom takes care of the Marxists anyways.

Latter essentially applies to Korea as well, only Japan instead of Britain and a lack of Marxists.

OOC: I would wait until Frymonmon or Red Cesar can come on and say if you can play before posting IC.
Anyone know if Albert Johnston has been killed yet? I really don't want to scan through all the ACW mini-updates :/

320px-Confederate_National_Flag_since_Mar_4_1865.svg.png

It is unfortunate that I have been elected to this Office, President of the Confederate States of America, under these circumstances. Though his heart and his mind were one with our cause in the beginning, it seems that the stress of this war finally cause our dear President Davis' mind to crack and subcumb to madness. It is my wish, and infact the wish of us all, that he quickly heal and become the great Statesman we once knew.

As our new President, I will do all in my power to ensure that this costly war is won once and for all. We have driven the Yankees out of New Orleans, we have taken Washington D.C., and we stand at the cross-roads of Pannsylvani, ready to strike towards Philidelphia or where ever we may chose. We will retake our lost territory in Georgia, fix our falling production levels, and ensure our rail lines are improved upon to bring the supplies necessary to win to our fighting troops.

As I have been forced to resign my position as Commanding Officer of the Army of Norther Virginia, I do hereby promote Lieutenant General Thomas Jackson to the rank of General, and give him command of the Army of Northern Virginia. He has both the skill, experience, and respect of out soldiers to get the job done and ensure us victory in the north. There must also be changes to the command of the other armies as well. I am hereby placing General P. G. T. Beauregard in command of the Army of Georgia, General Albert Johnston is placed in command of the Army of Trans-Mississippi, and General Joseph Johnston is placed in command of the Army of Texas. By placing these talented and capable men in these theatres, I hope to bring quick successes for our great nation, and bring a quicker end to this terrible war.

God Save the South!

Robert Edward Lee, President of the Confederate States of America

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The Reich is selling Saigon and its surrounding areas to the nation of Dai Nam for the sum of £50,000.(£50 in game)

The Kingdom of Spain is selling Saigon and it's surrounding areas to the nation of Dai Nam for the sum of £1.000 (£1 in game)

OOC: /trollmode off

OOC: King, you shouldn't use that flag as it was a very late design.

Will political parties form after the war is over in the CSA?

The Kingdom of Belgium is glad that the large majority of the wars in Europe have ended and urge Spain to sign the original treaty with France. We also wish to sign a peace with the Netherlands.

Leopold I King of the Belgians