+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 316 FirstFirst ... 73 98 123 148 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 198 223 248 273 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 6317

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    These are Stats for July 1862. Please read the header of them.
    OOC : Yeah, but why not just quote the old one and add the missing countries? There were some incorrect countries...

Also, please correct Brazil, it should be like this :
    Empire of Brazil
    Bank: +25
    Income: +50
    Trade Balance: +3
    Stability: 8
    Industry: 6 (2+ in 2 turns)
    Home Infurastructure: 1
    Colonial Infurastructure: No colonies
    Army
    Regulars: 31,000
    Conscripts: 0
    Navy
    Large Ships: 6
    Small Ships: 15
    Pull Factor: 1
    Played by: Duke of Britain

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by jacob-Lundgren View Post
    OOC: Surrendering to you makes less than 0 sense reis. Your demands are over and above the other demands that are already paid. Makes no sense to pay twice.
    OOC: But you're not paying twice. You're paying to your arch-enemies England and Germany, and not paying to possible future allies. Not smart.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

OOC: But I didn't want to be the CSA until next turn....

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Colombia will still be in the next update. I need orders from the CSA.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

OOC: This is no CSA remember? You had him impeached. Or did someone take over?

OOC: Sorry for double post, so much has happened, I'm rewriting my orders.

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi

OOC: Ok, you want me to send orders for the CSA then since I am taking over? Will write them as soon as I get an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by King50000 View Post
    OOC: Ok, you want me to send orders for the CSA then since I am taking over? Will write them as soon as I get an answer.
    OOC: He wants them.

OOC: Writing...... writer's block.....

Income: +35
    Trade Balance: -5
    Stability: 6
    Industry: 2
    Home Infrastructure: 1 (1+ in 1 turn)
    Small Ships: 2
    OOC: Still writing, but there should be 6 small ships (captured 4 in the Mississippi) and shouldn't there be a +1 Industry (based on the last update) and +70 for the income (based on 1862 stats)?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

*slams head into the wall*

For the love of Science, these stats are from the MIDDLE of 1862. All the updates take place after July 1862.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

*slams head into the wall*

For the love of Science, these stats are from the MIDDLE of 1862. All the updates take place after July 1862.
    OOC: I understand now, my stats are from early 1862, these ones now are from the middle. Right?

OOC: Oops, sorry Frymonmon. Orders inbound, as well as a possibility of a IC post from Lee in an hour.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The Empire of Japan would like to inquire about the status of Dai Nam and the European power who may hold territories that belong to Dai Nam
    Meh

Hey, can you still join this? Can I play as Belgium?

OOC : I bring up the issue of my stats again...

Before :
    Empire of Brazil
    Bank: +25
    Income: +50
    Trade Balance: +3
    Industry: 6 (2+ in 2 turns)
    Home Infurastructure: 1
    Colonial Infurastructure: No colonies
    Army
    Navy
    Pull Factor: 1
    Last Stats :
    The Empire of Brazil
    Bank: +15
    Income: +15
    Trade Balance: +1
    Industry: 6
    Home Infrastructure: 0 (1+ in 1 turn)
    Colonial Infrastructure: No colonies
    Army
    Navy

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

OOC: Not sure if it's still possible to join or not though. I know for a fact that Belgium's taken though.
    A rebel without a cause.

OOC: No, these last stats that Frymonmon just posted after from after the last full update we just got, but before all the mini-updates and such.
    And SirFez, Belgium is currently at war with both Germany and the UK not taking any interest in helping it out unless the Netherlands continues to make them angry.

The Reich is selling Saigon and its surrounding areas to the nation of Dai Nam for the sum of 50,000.(50 in game)

How about Switzerland?

+ Reply to Thread