• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
His Majesty's Government asks that the Governments of Italy, Russia and Austria all sign the Treaty of Geneva. Their status as Great Powers entitles them to sign this document, as they did a similar document regarding Belgium several years earlier.​

This is a repost with the new countries added. I have yet to make any changes to them via the mini-updates. Yes, you should. I forgot to do that

OOC: Last time you said what the Irish army number was, you said it was like 150k. The British are able to kick this much ass?

I did? Eh...

Uh, that doesn't match the stats you gave me. Those were:

Republic of Guatemala
Bank: +10
Income: +25
Trade Balance: 0
Stability: 7
Industry: 1
Home Infrastructure: 2
Colonial Infrastructure:
Army
Regulars: 2,000
Conscripts: 0
Navy
Large Ships: 0
Small Ships: 2
Played by: Dyranum

Or should I just wholly accept the new stats as correct since they make sense in many ways?
I think I need to redo my orders in that case.

Last edited:
OOC: I have proof here

Push an pull factors will be added to the normal stats next year or 1865.

Eh, I'm not looking at those right now. I'm looking at everything else. For example, the number of Regulars is totally different. Though I did think that the number of soldiers given were a bit few considering the fact that Guatemala was AFAIK the strongest military (and country as a whole) in central america (the second place being taken by El Salvador).

Last edited:
The stats I posted are 100% correct now that I have fixed Ireland. Push and Pull Factors are being added next turn, as are Army and Navy levels.

Alright. I've sent revised orders, taking into account these new stats.

OOC: Do you think I should be able to stop the rapid emmigration?

Considering Britain no longer can export your food, yes, if you feed the people, they will stay. You would die of horror if you saw your Push/Pull rating right now.

OOC: Do you think I should be able to stop the rapid emmigration?

OOC: The rabbit emigration? Nah, why? Guatemala could use some more manpower.

OOC: I will give redistribute food from the evul British to the poor farmers.

OOC: Of course you will Mr Mugabe.

OOC: Why shouldn't I? Hungry Peasants do not make good factory workers and soldeirs.

OOC: I wonder how my conservative Christian sub- I mean citizens would react to me recognising Taping...

... I will not do it. NEVER.