• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
While the empire may be interested in more trade partners, we will refrain from joining any economic blocs for now...

OOC : A economic bloc on 1861? Seriously...That's not going to work, remember, we are in 1861, not 1940+...

OOC: Well, it is not an economic bloc on the scale of the EU, it's a zone with facilitated trade, and some extra perks. Yes, it will piss some of the powers who will get competition, but we are not afraid of the big red/blue blob.

Her Majesties Government expresses our wish that Spanish diplomacy will not interfere with our relations with Grenadine, whom we regard as a nation of fine stout hearted people and we welcome their friendship.​

OOC: Big Blue Blob looks like it will be broken up what with France and the Empire both supporting the CSA. Big Grey Blob and Big Red Blob probably should be feared though.

Dai Nam and France are at peace. France currently owns Saigon. Any economic bloc is simply going to be the free passage of goods (Like the OTL Prussian Custom's Union). That is it. There shall be no "Grand Alliances" signed unless someone *Glares at the UK* goes on a work conquest spree a la Napoleon.

OOC: Like to see uhm try. The Royal Navy isnt going its historical belly up route on my watch. :p

Italy, Russia, and the Netherlands are the only three countries preventing me from writing the update.

OOC: We should get a sub for Boris.

OOC: His excellent activity is approved by Chef Excellence.

"An Excellent User"

OOC: Big Blue Blob looks like it will be broken up what with France and the Empire both supporting the CSA. Big Grey Blob and Big Red Blob probably should be feared though.

OOC: I think by Blue he meant France? That's what it's always called in the EU3 forums. Also, you really haven't read into why Britain didn't join the war have you. Tut tut.

Also, totally missed this bit so hence a late response.

In response to the position of the Grenadine Federation, the USA recognises them as the true and lawful government of Colombia. We look forward to close ties in the future.

OOC: I know, but for this time period the USA seems more like the nation that would be big, blue and powerful.

OOC: Heh, only if it unifies.

OOC: Just to say, I'll probably not have internet access from midday tomorrow to midday Sunday. I'm GMT here.

OOC: I promise that I wont do anything to sneaky while your away. Or at least, Ill try to avoid it.