• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Suirantes, I'd play Poland if I was you. At least then you wont be crushed.

EDIT: Orders incoming.

FURTHER EDIT: Ireland at this time has a population of about 5.75 million or there abouts. Poland, in 1815, had a population of around 4.3 million, therefore, I think its safe to assume Poland is the more populous nation.

Last edited:
OOC: Ireland has a port and isn't surrounded by 3 major powers. On all sides.

The horrible wiki says that the pop varied and the estimate is 3.3 million.

OOC: Ireland would have a super huge population if you could halt immigration. Them folk breed like rabbits. The pop would also be about 25% higher if Britain had have helped during the famine...

OOC: I pick Ireland as it seems more fun and I want Doom to create a flag for me.

OOC: What's wrong with the original tricolour?

OOC: Will either of these 2 do? They have no Orange.

Ireland1.jpg

Ireland2.jpg

That is to say, I have no inspiration for a flag for Ireland. The only ideas that I have already exist.

OOC: I have an idea: A harp on a green background surrounded by 32 stars

OOC: Ill try it on the condition that when your inevitable defeat comes, you don't complain and attempt to bug out to another nation before its over.

GermanImperialFlag.gif

We are appalled by Bavarian claims! We are disgusted that they would call Germans barbarians! We shall destroy them! As we have the French! Mit Gött und Kaiser we shall be victorious!

Please keep the German words to names and the like. Making random parts of a sentence German feels a bit... silly for a native speaker.

OOC: Suirantes, I'd play Poland if I was you. At least then you wont be crushed.

EDIT: Orders incoming.

FURTHER EDIT: Ireland at this time has a population of about 5.75 million or there abouts. Poland, in 1815, had a population of around 4.3 million, therefore, I think its safe to assume Poland is the more populous nation.

OOC: This Poland is lacking important cities, though.

OOC: I wonder who is the Taoiseach of Ireland right now...

OOC: Probably James Stephens. He led the 1867 Fenian rising.

OOC: Are the Irish soldiers crappy as in the 1798 rebellion? As in equipment crappy.

OOC: My knowledge would suggest worse, as the 1867 rising was a pretty shoddy affair, and the group carrying it out only formed in 1858, so they probably haven't stockpiled much by now.

Im not particularly good on Irish history though.

OOC: Worse than pikes? You mean they beat the British with sticks?!