• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
invading a huge country.

OOC: Eh, the key cities are mostly near enough the coast or accessible by river from the sea that with his navy it's wouldn't be a massive issue.

@Seek, Oh I can only hope :p

OOC: Shouldn't we get back to bickering about Catalonia? The GM decides what kind of cruel and unusual punishment I get.

OOC: Oh, ya, sure. Nothing has changed. Except, y'know, he made the mistake of recognizing an abolitionist-supported communist rebellion while playing as the Confederacy, one of the most ultra-conservative, god fearing, and pro-slavery countries on the planet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the South suddenly turned Unionist after seeing the kind of stuff Davis is trying to pull.

OOC: Yeah it was bad IC move, but I doubt GM will punish Suirantes with rebellion because of his, erm, rather light-minded approach to this game and the fact, that he wants for Civil war to drag a bit longer.

OOC: When I do something amazing I do something really amazing and when I do something stupid I do the worst mistake of my entire life. There is no inbetween.

OOC: We also recognise the government of San Marino as the sole legitimate government of Italy and Switzerland. Oh and penguin poop is all over Edinburgh again.
I am going to be signing off for now.

OOC: Oh, ya, sure. Nothing has changed. Except, y'know, he made the mistake of recognizing an abolitionist-supported communist rebellion while playing as the Confederacy, one of the most ultra-conservative, god fearing, and pro-slavery countries on the planet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the South suddenly turned Unionist after seeing the kind of stuff Davis is trying to pull.

OOC: So, Davis has enough power to make everyone instant abolitionists?

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

bav3.png

Jesus wills it! Join today and Fight the Prussian Barbarian!

OOC: Presenting the latest round in our propaganda campaign. More to come!

Last edited:
OOC: But why is there a cross by the roadside and it is time of Bavaria and Jesus is there? Is this the second coming of Jesus? Oh wait this is propaganda we are talking aboot...

The Kingdom of Bavaria

bav2.jpg

Its what they did to the citizens of Nuremberg. It's what they will do to you! Join today and Fight the Prussian Barbarian!

Last edited:
OOC: But why is there a cross by the roadside and it is time of Bavaria and Jesus is there? Is this the second coming of Jesus? Oh wait this is propaganda we are talking aboot...

OOC: He's blessing our troops. With God on our side we can't lose!

Qing_Flag.png

The Qing Emperor having seen the Poor quality of Political Leadership in the CSA feels that despite the Excellent Military Leadership of the CSA it's political leadership will potentially doom it to destruction. In the Light of this fact the Qing Emperor has for as long as the Current Confederate Administration is in Power revoked the Recognition of the Confederacy as poor political decisions are hampering the Nation.

The Kingdom of Bavaria

bav.png

We wonder why the Bavarian king wants to increase the ammount of dead in that war, having no hope at survival? Do you really hate your people that much?

OOC: We also recognise the government of San Marino as the sole legitimate government of Italy and Switzerland. Oh and penguin poop is all over Edinburgh again.
I am going to be signing off for now.

OOC : :rofl:

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Unlike you Brazil, we are not cowards. Victory will still be ours. We have Strengh, God and the German people on our side. We cannot fail!

Richmond Times-Examiner
December 30th, 1862​

News has reached our office today that President Jefferson David has been removed from office due to an impeachment vote in the Confederate Congress. This unprecedented move, after the President recognized the barbarian Government of the "Worker's Commonwealth" has reaffirmed the long held fear that President Davis was not stable enough to handle the job in the first place. Finding his right-hand man, Alexander Stephens, to be also equally unsuited for the job, the Confederate Congress voted overwhelmingly to install General Robert E. Lee as the General-In-Chief of all the Armies and the President of the Confederate States. The disgraced President Davis has been allowed to retire to his plantation in Louisiana.