• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Now I will mobilise every able man in my country and try to do something. Unless I can't.

IC: The UK now want to invade the American nation for their own imperialistic needs! Do you support tyrants that do things like that? Do you support tyrants who support tyrants like the UK?

The French Empire echos the sentiments of the British regarding the civil war in the United States of America. If I am to prove myself a changed man with more wisdom from my mistakes this is another that must be corrected. We fully support the people of the United States and moving forward will seek to more fully embrace them in the positive spirit we had with them in better days.

I officially retract the recognition made at the beginning of the insurrection. The French people see only one legitimate government for the people of the United States as a whole.

OOC: If he does anything he needs to destroy the Spanish navy for me to balance what he did before. :happy:

His Majesty retracts his previous statement as to Jefferson Davis character. He now simply regards Mr Davis as a man with the intellect of a child.​

OOC: France, you might want to withdraw your formal recognition for the CSA then. Cesar issued it on turn 1.

OOC: No love for the CSA. :(

OOC: Hey France! Are you still my BFF? Or has Versailles turned you to the dark side....

OOC: I am just too dumb to live basically. But I do not understand why the UK would divert its army from quelling the petty rebellion to invading a huge country.

OOC: You are good people but the french help from before backfired as badly as was to be expected given actual history. Blast it people at least make new mistakes!:D

OOC: This is turning out to be so horrible I wanna crawl inside a hole and wake up when the update comes/

OOC: They just signed a separate peace with Germany, leaving you out to hang...
OOC: Given what happened when the last french guy embraced them, I should have nappie 3 hug the kaiser and declare war on bavaria. 1/2 of Germany might defect to him. :laugh:

OOC: You are good people but the french help from before backfired as badly as was to be expected given actual history. Blast it people at least make new mistakes!:D

OOC: Someday we will repay the large debt we owe your great nation...

OOC: Then DoW Bavaria like a good buoy!

OOC: Given my record of insanity, can you people really say with certainty I wont stage a ground campaign?

OOC: They just signed a separate peace with Germany, leaving you out to hang...

OOC: There is always light in the dark...

OOC: I am more insane than you! I created a twitter account for the sole purpose of staging a battle between two characters in one account!

OOC: Oh, ya, sure. Nothing has changed. Except, y'know, he made the mistake of recognizing an abolitionist-supported communist rebellion while playing as the Confederacy, one of the most ultra-conservative, god fearing, and pro-slavery countries on the planet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the South suddenly turned Unionist after seeing the kind of stuff Davis is trying to pull.

OOC: Thank you for making be feel horrible again, my inferiority complex was always strong.

The South isn't the most religous country in the world!*Stares at Taiping*