• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We recognise the Workers' Commonwealth as the single legitimate government of the island of Great Britain.

OOC: Did I break the space time continuum already?

OOC: So not only has President Davis said he will abolish slavery, he is also recognising Commies? :huh:

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The Reich hopes that Austria gives in soon and falls to the superior might of the German Empire.

OOC: Why do I recognise them? Well, I hate the Uk I might say.

OOC: Do expect some bias.

OOC: Spicing things up in boring periods is my job, I tried to kill the US president twice in BoP

OOC: Secede, not Succeed and DO MORE IC DAMNIT.

Remember that this game is about fun? Well, losing is fun and winning is for losers.

transvaal1.png

Staatpresident Marthinus Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek​

I now fully and completely expect the rebel government currently occupying the Southern United States to fall apart by the end of the year. If the Southern population did not already realize how foolhardy it was to align themselves with such simpletons who would outright aggressively incur the wrath of the Union, whom is not only superior in industrial capacity but also in numbers, they will most certainly realize it now after the recognition of a state who's ideology is altogether completely incompatible with that of their own.

May I ask you why you think that our nation will fall apart? What we are doing is only recognising a government that deserves it place instead of the terrible Despots of the United Kingdom. Is it wrong to rebel against an oppressive government? Is it because they have a different ideology? Ideology doesn't matter, we all want independence and we, the CSA, support all Independence-Loving nations of the world!

OOC: So realistically speaking, how long before President Davis now wakes up to find a burning cross outside his house?

transvaal1.png

Staatpresident Marthinus Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek​

The Marxist rebel government is being funded by abolitionists. If that is not enough reason, then by God the South will never fall.

OOC: So I gotta choose between evil despots and evil commies? I wonder which I should choose...

OOC: You act like they're not synonymous. :p

You could also, y'know, just not give a flying flip about what happens in Britain. Since you DO kind of have a very angry North right above you...

We wish to say that we do not encourage communism and are just recognising a "Rebel" government which rises against the goliath that is the UK, as we have done in 1861.

His Majesty's Government announces, that due to the action undertaken by the illegitimate, oppressive and maniacal Confederate Government, we shall have no choice but to pursue harsher measures against them to bring about their defeat and President Lincoln's righteous hands.​