• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Her Majesty's Government shall stage a full and thorough investigation.​

OOC: So hang on, 3 monarchs dead in under 2 years? Can we all please stop shooting world leaders, otherwise this will turn as crazy as the last game.

So after some reading, it turns out Edward is now on the throne, turning the Victorian age to the Edwardian age, and thereby screwing up a lot of history as a result. Best thing is, he is both unmarried and not depressed!

Last edited:
OOC: I think that France wont sign it, as they are better off with the original deal. Tbh, that is pretty much the peace treaty I was aiming for originally, but negotiation was needed and sacrifices had to be made.

If they sign it, then I will, but I really don't think they are willing to give away more land simply for the sake of taking Italy (A lower ranking GP) and Spain (A 18th century relic) out of the war.

After lengthy investigation, His Majesty's Government has been presented with the finding that the killer was supported by elements of the Spanish Government, but that his main motive was a loyalty to his fellow factory workers, who persuaded him to assassinate the Queen to aid their Marxist overlords. We are shocked and outraged that the Spanish Government would harbour elements that support this man, and are outraged, although not shocked, that the Marxists would assassinate our glorious and benevolent Queen.

Her Heir, Edward, shall be Crowned at the earliest possible opportunity, and His Majesty's Government shall encourage him to wed as soon as possible. We are sure he shall begin searching for a suitable bride immediately.​

OOC: Not really the place to discuss this. Either way, Im going to break Spain's kneecaps at some point, no matter if they had a hand in the assassination.

Also, does anyone want to present me a good bride?

OOC: Eddie is 20 at the moment and Napoleon's only offspring is a 6 year old boy...

OOC: I think that France wont sign it, as they are better off with the original deal. Tbh, that is pretty much the peace treaty I was aiming for originally, but negotiation was needed and sacrifices had to be made.

If they sign it, then I will, but I really don't think they are willing to give away more land simply for the sake of taking Italy (A lower ranking GP) and Spain (A 18th century relic) out of the war.

OOC: You are missing the fact that Catalonia isn't theirs to give away or take.

OOC: Pretty much nothing I can find. Napoleon III is the product of Napoleons brother and his lovers daughter, his only siblings are brothers, and he has no cousins.

reis, I highly doubt France would sign this. I certainly wouldn't, especially after Ive got a better deal that takes out the only 2 nations that can really threaten me.

After lengthy investigation, His Majesty's Government has been presented with the finding that the killer was supported by elements of the Spanish Government, but that his main motive was a loyalty to his fellow factory workers, who persuaded him to assassinate the Queen to aid their Marxist overlords. We are shocked and outraged that the Spanish Government would harbour elements that support this man, and are outraged, although not shocked, that the Marxists would assassinate our glorious and benevolent Queen.

Her Heir, Edward, shall be Crowned at the earliest possible opportunity, and His Majesty's Government shall encourage him to wed as soon as possible. We are sure he shall begin searching for a suitable bride immediately.​

OOC: Not really the place to discuss this. Either way, Im going to break Spain's kneecaps at some point, no matter if they had a hand in the assassination.

Also, does anyone want to present me a good bride?

Quite lengthy this investigation must have been, to have been conducted in less than a week! God forbid that I should harbor any elements in my cabinet who sympathize with those godless communist fiends who will resort to the basest of attacks to achieve their twisted goals. The Spanish Government has the full confidence of Queen Isabella II.

OOC: Pretty much nothing I can find. Napoleon III is the product of Napoleons brother and his lovers daughter, his only siblings are brothers, and he has no cousins.

reis, I highly doubt France would sign this. I certainly wouldn't, especially after Ive got a better deal that takes out the only 2 nations that can really threaten me.

OOC: Which is your responsibility, not mine. Do note that by signing this, France is placing Spain more distant from the United Kingdom, which might have it's advantages later on, and will completely end a war that the French citizens cannot support anymore.

OOC: Which is your responsibility, not mine. Do note that by signing this, France is placing Spain more distant from the United Kingdom, which might have it's advantages later on, and will completely end a war that the French citizens cannot support anymore.

OOC: The French citizens can't support a war against Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. They could support one against Spain especially due the fact they are already over the Pyrenees.

OOC: Italy is a problem, but against Austria and France, they don't really have much hope of success. Spain, being a hopeless relic, is pretty much screwed conventionally without German support.

Anyway, enough OOC. If someone wants to IC offer me a marriage, that would be good.

OOC: The French citizens can't support a war against Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. They could support one against Spain especially due the fact they are already over the Pyrenees.

OOC: That is about to be corrected. And Austria is asking for a White Peace, so they are facing a combined force of circa 250.000, with a demoralized army, with a shattered economy, further compounded by the payment of indemnities to England and Germany (they're paying 500£ per country, under the new arrangement, they would pay 300£ per country). Oh, and there are a lot of Republicans gathering support to overthrow the monarchy.