+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 317 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 40 65 90 115 ... LastLast

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

OOC: I'll send in my orders now. Guess I'll just have to wait 3 months for trade with other nations :/

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

We barely have a majority of orders in. No need to rush.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post

OOC : Wth is going on with the Brazilian borders?
    It is seriously wrong, i don't have accurate maps of 1861, but the border with Uruguay...making it the same as modern day would be the best option, in the north, you cut out some of my territory and gave it to my neighbours (i mean this) As for some of Amazonia, it really was small compared to today, but i'm quite sure the border was uglier than what you made with it... Really, that map needs some fixing.

Also:
    Why is my navy so small, and more importantly, i have less industry than Argentina and Colombia (that's in a civil war!)? How's that?

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi

OOC: If you insist

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: Brazil is just a nation of Portugese pig farmers
    •Colombia in WiR 1861 Mk. II
    •Scandinavia in WiR ALT 1901
    •The Shi Empire in Fallout: War Never Changes

Formally The Swiss Confederation in WiR 1900 Gran Colombia in Pure Madness 2 Iron Hills in Lord without Rings Scandinavia in BoP 1946, The Kingdom of Naples in KaK, The Kingdom of Naples in WiR 1756, Gran Colombia/Bavaria in WiR 1861, Gran Colombia in (Alt Hist) WiR 1815, Denmark in WiR 1804, Argentina in WiR 1836, UK in WiR 2020, USA in WiR 1776 Lite, Human-Sandhana in Dark Horizons, Human-Sandhana in Dark Horizons 2.0, Zouche in The Kingdom, Goldschmidt in Crisis in the Reichstag, Howard in The Presidents, Vanderbilt in Empires: Commerce and Industry, Frazer in Twenty Thousand Leagues and La Plata in Pure Madness

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Well crap. Guess I should have done more research on Brazil rather than taking my base unciv file and modding it. Map and Stats are being fixed now.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

The nation of Dai Nam announces that it is sending an ambassador to the French Republic to discuss the prospect of trade between their two nations.

Dai Nam trading with a nation that just recently captured Saigon and the surrounding area? Interesting.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The Empire of Japan express it's offer to help the Qing Dynasty in quelling the Taiping Rebellion. We can work out the rewards later but Japan is concerned with maintaining the stability of their brother Asiatic nation.

OOC: How will we apply money value to the orders? Or will you just set them yourselves when we give you our orders?
    Meh

Well crap. Guess I should have done more research on Brazil rather than taking my base unciv file and modding it. Map and Stats are being fixed now.
    OOC : My guess is that the best information (in english) you'll find about Brazil is there
    It includes a map of the empire on its largest extent (until 1828~) as well, so i think it's better if we use it? (minus Cisplatina/Uruguay for obvious reasons)

You can apply money to your orders, or I shall do it for you. Each way is acceptable.

Also, Brazil updated and map fixed.

Grenadine Confederation

The Confederation hereby recognizes the nation of Dia Nam as a sovereign nation within Southeast Asia. We will soon establish an embassy within their capital and will begin trade with them within the following months. Cooperation and free trade are the basis for improving and strengthening relations with Colombia.

OOC: I will be gone for a few hours, will send my orders then if nothing comes yet from my PMs.

OOC : Hm, you ended up adding Acre and the territory it took from Paraguay in 1864...i will just ignore and consider as i don't own either of them atm...

But one question, if i accept a trade agreement with another country, both of us have to send it in the orders or only one of them need to ractify it in the orders?

Well... This way I wont have to update the map in the future.

Dai Nam trading with a nation that just recently captured Saigon and the surrounding area? Interesting.
    OOC: Well I'm stuck with them now. Just have to deal with it.

I've sent my orders, there are a few nations I haven't been able to set up trade yet. Next turn I will.

Alright everybody. I have orders from Confederate States, United States, France, Brazil, Denmark, Prussia, China, United Kingdom, Ottoman Empire, Sweden, Bavaria, Japan, Iran, and Dai Nam

OOC: Does signing a treaty count as 1 order? And does the person who made the treaty spend the order or both nations signing it. I ask this because I need to revise my orders to include the treaty.

If signing a Player-Player Treaty, both nations need to sign it.

If signing a Player-Player Treaty, both nations need to sign it.
    I revised my orders to include the Treaty and sent it to you. USA, if you haven't put that in your orders, I suggest you do it now.

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    Quote Originally Posted by 123xyz8 View Post
    The Empire of Japan express it's offer to help the Qing Dynasty in quelling the Taiping Rebellion. We can work out the rewards later but Japan is concerned with maintaining the stability of their brother Asiatic nation.
    The Almighty Qinq rulers of all under heaven feel that Japan's offer is a sign of good relation between our two nations in the short term aid will hopefully not be needed. IF it turns out that Taiping forces are greater than believed Aid may be requested at a later date.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 317 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 40 65 90 115 ... LastLast