• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Nice to see the French knocked down a few steps, I don't understand why the UK got such a large portion in the peace deal though. All they did was destroy a port and occupy the French lands in the Americas, hell even Spain seemed to do more.

OOC: Well, I destroyed the French fleet, something that allowed Spain to take the colonies in the first place. I also managed to avoid having a large part of my country annexed by France, and therefore wasn't a near dead weight in the peace talks. Furthermore, I just hate Spain. :p

OOC: Well. That and the fact that Doom is trying to pacify a population seeking to string Victoria up by her hair and parade her through the streets of London.

OOC: Lol, Spain got screwed

OOC: I really don't understand what is so wrong with the UK supporting the German Empire. The Germans will never be able to threaten them on the Ocean, and they hate the French too much now to worry about a non-existant "Balance of Power".

OOC: Well, the idea that Germany, France and Russia are the only people in Europe that can challenge me on the waves? The historical reasons for their falling out were the increase in German naval power and industrial might.

Anyway, enough OOC. Comment IC if you must.

OOC: Cowards! I shall fight to the end!

Expect more revised orders from me, it seems my task just got harder...

EDIT: May I play Chile if my nation gets crushed?

Last edited:
OOC: Yeah, thanks for screwing me everyone! :)

Last edited:
OOC: It's logical Austria and Russia trying to get out while the goings good. If Germany can fight and beat France while fighting on two other fronts how well do you think they'll do if only fighting on two fronts rather than 3.

Her Majesty's Government shall wait for German input before voicing our opinion on the Russian and Austrian offers. Furthermore, we are happy we could reach an agreeable and beneficial peace with France.​

OOC: That can be arranged...

EDIT: Redone orders coming tomorrow, along with words on Catalonia and a planned partition of the French fleet.

Last edited:
"On my words France shall not seek to trouble her neighbors and will seek instead to address our wounds and damages at home." ~ Emperor of the French Napoleon III

((Taking over as France with agreement from the GM. :ninja:))

OOC: That can be arranged...

EDIT: Redone orders coming tomorrow, along with words on Catalonia and a planned partition of the French fleet.

OOC: I can so imagine that... here, we get all the steamboats, and Spain can have that nearly sunk carrack from the French Naval Museum...