• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
DaiNamFlag.png

After consideration, Dai Nam will offer these revised terms.

The Dai Nam Terms:

1. All holdings of the French Empire in Indochina are to be returned to the rightful rule of Dai Nam.

2. The French Empire most officially recognise the right of the Dai Nam peoples to independent rule. This includes the recognising of the state of Dai Nam as a free and independent nation with the right to choose its own government and rulers.

OOC: Indonesia rightfully belongs to Dia Nam!! :p
Looks like Bavaria is done for with France leaving, soon Austria will find themselves in for a rude awakening.

OOC: Bah! You underestimate me! Soon the whole of Germany will join the Revolution! Someday, you will all fear my wrath!

640px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

The French Empire announces that a Treaty of Peace between France and the four allied powers of the German Empire, the United Kingdom of Great Britain, the Kingdom of Italy, and the Kingdom of Spain, has been reached. Furthermore, as part of the treaty, France now recognizes the right of the Vietnamese people to control their own destiny. However, we cannot cede the portion of French Indochina, as it now no longer belongs to the Empire of the French. The nation of Dai Nam must now look towards the German Empire for that territory's liberation.

OOC: Well what do you know, looks like Prussias going to oppress some more people...

*Cranks the propoganda machine up to full*

transvaal1.png

Staatpresident Marthinus Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek​

The South African Republic is glad that peace has been reached between the European tyrants. Now, the people of Europe will no longer be required to die in order to produce the bones and flesh required for the petty dictators' thrones.

The Treaty of Versailles

The Signatories hereby agree to the following:

Article One - The Americas

All French Caribbean holdings shall be ceded to The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
French Guyana shall be ceded to the German Empire
All French Canadian holdings shall be ceded to The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Article Two - Afrika

All French West Afrikan holdings shall be ceded to the German Empire
All French North Afrikan holdings shall be retained, France however recognises Morroco as part of the Spanish sphere of influence
All French Afrikan holdings, excluding those of West Afrika and North Afrika shall be ceded to The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Article Three - Italy

France will cede Nice to Italy

Article Four - India and the Indian Ocean

All French islands in the Indian Ocean shall be ceded to The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
All French Indian holdings shall be ceded to The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Article Five - The Pacific and Asia

All French Pacific possessions shall be ceded to The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
All French Indochinese possessions shall be ceded to the German Empire

Article Six - Spain

Catalonia shall become a neutral independent state, a matter which shall be discussed in Geneva in 2 weeks time

Article Seven - Germany

Elsass-Lothringen shall be ceded to the German Empire, as this map shows
500px-Alsace_Lorraine_departments_evolution_map-en.svg.png

France will renounce ALL claims, now and forever, to the areas the German Empire annexes

Article Eight - Limitation of the Military

France shall limit her fleet to 8 large ships and 24 small. The existing fleet and those in construction shall be distributed between The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the German Empire, The Kingdom of Spain and the Kingdom of Italy
France shall limit her army to 175,000 men, of which enlisted men must serve at least 10 years before dismissal, and officers must serve 15

Article Nine - Reparations

France agrees to pay the sum of £500,000 (£500 in game money) to The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the German Empire, Kingdom of Italy and the Kingdom of Spain

Article Ten - Napoleon III

Napoleon III will be returned to France unharmed, and with full honours owed to a man of his status

Signatories:

[X] - William Ewart Gladstone, Prime Minister of Her Majesties Government acting on behalf of Her Imperial Majesty The Queen-Empress Victoria, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Empress of India
[] - Kaiser Frederick I of the German Empire
[] - King Vittorio Emanuele of Italy
[] - Queen Isabella II of Spain
[] - Empress Montijo I of France

OOC: Just as we agreed Frymo. Did I get all the names right?

Last edited:
Signed, Empress Eugénie of the French

Sorta. Napoleon III is captured and his wife has been reigning as the Empress of France until his return. The rest is correct.

OOC: Fixed it. I cant recall Montijo being a common name for French rulers, so Ive called her Montijo I.

As for Catalan, do you want me to start drafting a proposal now?

OOC: Only if we don't enforce it.