• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: A Bit unsophisticated, but gratifying, indeed.

IC : The French occupation forces in Catalonia have 24 hours to surrender. They will lay down their arms, and in return for avoiding the bloodshed, they will be allowed to return to France. They may take all the traitors of the Spanish people with them, although I suspect that they don't care much for puppets which are no longer useful. If this period ends without the French forces surrendering, we will attack, and pay back the damage done to Catalonia a hundred-fold.

Last edited:
640px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

The Second French Empire is willing to surrender to the allied forces of Germany, Spain, and Italy. However, under certain conditions, we shall refuse outright to cede vast amounts of territory and our French Population. You have not devastated France, so now we surrender only to save the lives of more people. We await to hear the word from the German Empire, the Kingdom of Spain, and the Kingdom of Italy what their demands are, and what we will accept.

OOC: So, no peace with the UK then?

Anything's possible. However, my Friday and Saturday was filled with working with my Robotics team (Won the Excellence Award yesterday), and I have a ton of papers to correct today. Should I get everything finished I will try to write an update, but I'm not sure how likely it is.

Also, I just forgot the UK. Eh. They'll go for UK peace too.

OOC: Jolly good old chap. Don't overstress yourself though, I am fully prepared to wait for the update.

Is it ok if I send you a PM with the alliances demands and then we haggle our way from there?

I'll be able to do a PM negotiation, go ahead.

Your free to pick up where you left off. France is currently more or less beaten in the War. You have a crap ton more troops than they do in Vietnam. Same situation.

Your free to pick up where you left off. France is currently more or less beaten in the War. You have a crap ton more troops than they do in Vietnam. Same situation.

OOC: Thanks. Do you want orders or shall I wait till after the update? Besides, It's pretty easy to guess what Dai Nam want out of this war. :)

DaiNamFlag.png

The Dai Nam Terms:

1. All holdings of the French Empire in Indochina are to be returned to the rightful rule of Dai Nam.

2. The French Empire most officially recognise the right of the Dai Nam peoples to independent rule. This includes the recognising of the state of Dai Nam as a free and independent nation with the right to choose its own government and rulers.

3. Repatriation will be made to nation of Dia Nam and its ally Japan.

A message from the leader of Dai Nam:

In the past we let the traditions of old rule us. After that failed we were almost wiped out again for not recognising the mistakes we had made. With the return of our territories we intend not to make it again. To those the died we hail you as heroes, for your sacrifice will bring in a new age. I would like to announce that we have sent our terms to the French government. We expect a reply shortly. One united people. One Dia Nam.

Last edited:
640px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

We ask the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and the nation of Dai Nam to enter into talks to have Dai Nam represented in the Peace Talks currently being held in Paris. As it currently stands, the French Empire will not accept Dai Nam's peace offering.