• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
500px-Flag_of_Empire_of_Brazil_%281847-1889%29.svg.png

I wonder why the Bavarian court jester brings the issue of Nuremberg over and over again but never mentions the attempted razing of Epinal by their allies, the French.
Do you know what this is called? Hypocrisy.

Last edited:
320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Your actions are a great example of why we never wanted to join with your nation. Your last message being a prime expamle. Lets look at your lies from the previous message first. When did we incite rebellion in Berlin and where is your proof? Or is this another Prussian fairy tail? Secondly, the whole assassination of your King sums the whole of Prussia up well. Lies, corruption and the inability to protect. Thirdly, you were going to declare war on us anyway. Hannover, myself and the other German states were simply beating you to the punch. Fourth, why should we have submitted to you? So you could oppress and persecute our citizens and their beliefs?

Lastly, are you making us pay for supposedly starting this war by killing innocent Germans?

To the insignificant Portugese colony: we are not allies with France. Now don't you have some sugar to grow or slaves to beat?

GermanImperialFlag.gif

We had no intention of putting German lives at risk, you decided to declare war on us following our request for reparations following rioting in Berlin due to German "Revolutionaries" agitating, some of those men had been at your unification conference earlier in the year. Naturally we put two and two together and recognised the connection.

Nuremberg was unfortunate, our general's mind was clouded by his rage at your nation's spreading of lies about his private life he used to much force when dealing with Bavarian military forces launching raids against his supply train and the citizens of Nuremberg paid for it. We have never oppressed any German.

You already seem to recognise your fate, perhaps you should surrender now and avoid the spilling of German blood.

The Kingdom of Spain recommends to the Bavarian people that they build a mental diseases institution to treat their despot, as he is clearly showing signs of insanity.

OOC: Fear not Doom and Morrell, I still have the PM, due to a habit of saving all PM's to my hard-drive. Already sent it to you both.

500px-Flag_of_Empire_of_Brazil_%281847-1889%29.svg.png

Maybe the Bavarian "king" needs to leave his little fantasy.
He seems to forget that we are no colony of Portugal, or even worse, he call us insignificant, despite the fact that his own country has a insignificant economy, maybe this is a reflection of how skilled he is at governing, as his industry pales in comparison to ours, the Bavarians need a proper ruler that will grant prosperity to the region instead of a maniacal eager to sell his fellow countrymen to the French, i hope that soon his puny country will fall to German might.

OOC : Funny how he calls me insignificant despite having a 5x smaller income and smaller industry. :p

The Kingdom of Bavaria

The good old Prussian way, blame someone else. "It can't be our fault cause everyone loves our rule and we've never killed a German citizen." It's about time you entered the real world.

And we recognise our fate. Victory will be ours!

The Kingdom of Bavaria

I'm afraid I can't seem to understand the Brazilian message. All I can hear are slaves getting thrashed and weird tribal noises. It's unfortunate. I'm always interested in hearing what the colonies thousands of miles away think of a European war.

And we are sure to get tips off you Spain if we are going to build a mental institute.

The Kingdom of Bavaria

I'm afraid I can't seem to understand the Brazilian message. All I can hear are slaves getting thrashed and weird tribal noises. It's unfortunate. I'm always interested in hearing what the colonies thousands of miles away think of a European war.

And we are sure to get tips off you Spain if we are going to build a mental institute.

Yes, we are in complete solidarity towards such a cause, and that is why the Spanish court has powers to prevent a lunatic despot from dragging our great nation into the gutter where you currently stand.

Yes, we are in complete solidarity towards such a cause, and that is why the Spanish court has powers to prevent a lunatic despot from dragging our great nation into the gutter where you currently stand.

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Coming from the nation which is lead by apes. Coming from the nation which went to war for no reason. Coming from the nation which is internally falling apart.

OOC: I need to sleep, goodnight.

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Coming from the nation which is lead by apes. Coming from the nation which went to war for no reason. Coming from the nation which is internally falling apart.

OOC: I need to sleep, goodnight.

The Basques and Catalans are with us, as is every Spanish. They have been the target of a French campaign of hideous and vicious lies, as you yourself did in the various German states, and when they saw through the French plot, they were occupied and repressed, and they now await liberation by the Armed Forces of Spain.

Queen Isabella has also ordered the severance of all diplomatic communication with the current rulers of Bavaria, as God did not give her the patience to put up with such insolence. She ordered me to deliver an ape to Bavaria, so that he may marry you, despite the ape's higher social standing, and to help you rule your nation, as you are clearly not up to the task.

OOC :
The Basques and Catalans are with us, as is every Spanish. They have been the target of a French campaign of hideous and vicious lies, as you yourself did in the various German states, and when they saw through the French plot, they were occupied and repressed, and they now await liberation by the Armed Forces of Spain.

Queen Isabella has also ordered the severance of all diplomatic communication with the current rulers of Bavaria, as God did not give her the patience to put up with such insolence. She ordered me to deliver an ape to Bavaria, so that he may marry you, despite the ape's higher social standing, and to help you rule your nation, as you are clearly not up to the task.

:rofl:
That was awesome

OOC: How many men has the Union lost so far? 200k?

The IC fighting will stop. Now. If I see anything else that bitter, highly outside the spirit of the Victorian Age, you will be thrown out of the game. I will not tolerate proper, western nations talking like that.

Update sometime. Not today. I am busy today.

To PUT THE PM ISSUE TO REST: I said "all nations must accept the pm as real" meant that all nations must accept the fact he had an image to back up his quote. I was not forcing anyone to accept it as real, I was forcing everyone to acknowledge he had a screenshot of a PM. Any further questioning of my actions with this PM issue will be thrown from the game. Doctered PMs are now illegal, and if anyone isusing them, OOC, IC, or on PMs, they will be thrown from the game.

That is the GM update for today.

OOC: Thankyou reis!

Also, Im feeling kinda bored today. Does Fry or Cesar want me to make any maps?

OOC: That was quite a good wee IC debate :)

Can I just ask, how much is 1 gold worth in today's money?