• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Then nothing, but historically he died, indirectly, from friendly fire I think. No reason he won't at least live long enough to 'stonewall' any Southern advance. Oh how I chuckle at my own useless puns.

OOC: We still dont know off him yet though. As I see it, the CSA now has 2 choices for survival. Geurilla war, or european intervention.

OOC: And thanks to the kind Frenchies, I shall have foreign intervetion.

OOC: Suirantes... are you actually trying to get your ass kicked?

The Stats are FINALLY done! Every nation, please go check out your country and get familiar with your nation. I shall be fixing the map now, and then starting the update based on what has been already sent.

OOC: Yes I do, that is what I do best, get my ass kicked.

You do indeed have that port.

flahofsweden.png

I, the king of Sweden. Feel troubled by the events in the North-America. While Sweden will maintain a position of neutrality, I would like to fancy myself a sort of a noisy man. While reading a copy of the Constitution of the United States of America, I found no good clause against a state seeking independence. As a matter of fact, Tenth Amendment seems to make a case that anything that is not prohibited by the Constitution is allowed. This includes CSA seeking independence.

Meanwhile I would like to state that Sweden will be seeking a more free-market approach to domestic policy and non-interventionist foreign policy. Kingdom of Sweden tires of constant struggle between nations. Such a waste.

OOC: In all fairness, I only said secession was illegal. I initially went for a peaceful resolution. But once the wheels start turning...

OOC: Would influencing and signing a trade agreement with the same country count as two turn orders?

OOC: Ok sorry. My orders are on the way.

I am deeply interested in what will happen with Germany. It's not often you have a Bavaria and a Prussia working in Germany proper.

I am deeply interested in what will happen with Germany. It's not often you have a Bavaria and a Prussia working in Germany proper.

OOC: My orders will give you an insight into my plans :)