• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Furthermore, due to this action on the part of the French Government, we feel compelled to publicly release the documents previously referred to, so that the people of the world, be they with us, against us or neutral, may see the true French intent in this war.

Her Majesty's Government would like to make clear that we never entertained the idea of a separate peace with France, and that our words were merely intended to gain a sense of our opponents willingness to fight. We must say, we were surprised by their treachery and aim to enslave the German people!​

Jakalo said:
DoomBunny said:
It depends what you mean by a seperate peace. And it depends what your offering.

Put your best offer down, outline how seperate you mean and we will discuss.

Seperate means Britain signs peace with France, but not Russia, Autria and Bavaria (and small states fighting against Prussia)

The terms are following

*France cedes Caribbean Islands to Britain
*France promises no intervention or colonization in that area.

*Britain uses its Indian/Pacific ocean fleet (until sufficient replacement is made by France, no longer than 5 years, no extreme demands, and anyway British fleet in the area should be enough for them to cease all naval activities) to help France against Dain-Nam and its allies and does not hinder French colonization progress in non America (French Guiana stays French). we can divide the world half and half.
*Britain will not oppose (it may of course object and bicker about it) actively France uniting French in Europe.

*France will do everything in its power to disunite German federation and put them under puppet regimes. (some kind of compromism can be made to partially compensate lands Prussia will lose with lands from German confederation bordering the Prussia)
*Britain may have hanover
*France will drop out of war and leave its allies fighting (so they are tired and cant challenge either of us)
*France will accept a white peace with Italy (unless they choose to continue war against France after Prussia succumbs)
*France will take back any colonies occupied by Spanish, France will keep Catalonia, Basque will be free to do whatever they want after the war.

*Elsace-Loraine will be annexed into the French empire
*Rhineland will be placed under a puppet
*France will not attempt building fleet to rival British nor it will ally with other countries to do so.
*France will abstain from aiding Marxist movement in Britain military, monetary or by other supplies.
*Britain and France will attempt to keep Germany disunited and under weak regimes, by whatever means

I might be forgetting some, but I think this covers everything of note.

OOC: So Bavaria, what's your new excuse? :p

Last edited:
I gave him the OK on this.

OOC: If only I could afford Photoshop...

After a GM conference, Screenshots, after this one, are banned outright.

OOC: Fair enough I suppose.

OOC: So hang on, which is it?

Fry says one thing, you say another, Fry says another, you say the opposite? Ill take it down, but can someone please give a clear final answer?

Here's how it stands in the FINAL Master GM decision.

The quote will stay.
The image will be taken down.
All nations must accept the telegram as legitimate.

Here's how it stands in the FINAL Master GM decision.

The quote will stay.
The image will be taken down.
All nations must accept the telegram as legitimate.

OOC: Roger that old chap! Picture removed and thanks for clearing it up.

Well, he has irrefutable proof that France offered the peace agreement. It's basically an early WikiLeaks. We know for a fact that it is true, but after this its going to be smoke and mirrors.

OOC: You can't use a screenshot as proof and why am I forced to treat this as legitimate? This is 1862, they had no screenshots and there would be no knowing if this is legit or not. I'm not treating it as legit.

Qing_Flag.png

Having seen the British Evidence the Qing emperor ruler of all under heaven is in agreement that this telegram made by the French Foreign Minister is indeed legitimate and is convinced that the Original aim of the French was to suppress German Nationalism and prevent the rise of a strong Central German state that could threaten French power in Europe. It seems to the Emperor that this plan has failed drastically and that it has simply sped up the formation of a powerful Germanic State that has now inflicted severe defeats on France. He feels that this is more evidence of how European Stupidity led to a Pan-European Conflict which could crush forever the Balance of Power in Europe which had until this point maintained the Peace in Europe and that with out this Balance of Power Europe could suffer more wars unless a New Balance of Power can be made. If not the Qing expects only destruction and war in Europe unless great statesmen are able to prevent War from occurring.

OOC: Will this affect my pops?

OOC:Haha, oh wow.

Are we allowed to realease doctored PM`s? This game is getting ridiculous. The Morell`s one was in bad taste, but at least he didn`t outright lie and modify my message. Lots of internet points and my hat off to you though, this is the best of ''arguments'' you have posted in this thread. (although they all fall in more or less the same pattern)

Secondly you must be an adorable little kid if you believe anyone (who matters) will believe this.