• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You really think us that foolish as to send you the only copy of the evidence we had?​

You really think us that foolish as to send you the only copy of the evidence we had?​

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

If its only a copy, how do we know you didn't make it up?

OOC: You recognised the Irish. As for the whole Luxembourg thing, well, Germany is my best bud. Vicky is the Kaisers mother in law and Germany is my ally. Sorry, but Im going to support them.

OOC: Which I only did because Germany is my ally. There was no other route I could take, as much as I don't want to screw with the Dutch.

Done.

Doom, send me this "treasonous" treaty ect whatever it is. I haven't seen it.

OOC: Sent Frymo.

The Russian Empire doubts that any "document" brought forth by the British government claiming a French betrayal is legitiamte. We advise our Bavaria allies to disregard any document from the British government lest it be a surrender document.

OOC: If Frymo has no problem I can send you a copy of the proof as well?

That document in question may be distributed as the United Kingdom wishes.

---

Denmark demands that Germany return Sleischwig-Holstein to Denmark. That land was illegally taken when you "recognized" the rebels there. If you refuse to do so, our nations will be in a de facto state of war.

I ask the Danish in Aabenraa and Flenburg to rejoin Denmark. You are under a nation that recognized rebels as their own illegally took your land.

Last edited:
Emperor Meiji has appeared in public for the first time in a western styled suit. He was seen touring a Japanese factory and chatting with the workers there. Shortly afterwards he made a speech at the Imperial Palace.

"My fellow Japanese, our glorious country is now in a time of immense change. The Empire will ensure that our great nation continues its progress towards westernization. We, the Japanese people, should be and shall be treated as equals with the Europeans. Our goal for westernization is to be equal with the White Man. Some may say the winds of change will result in us destroying all of our customs in order to appease the white man. This is not the case. We shall succeed in westernization but not at the cost of our morals and ethics. The old morals of Bushido and Shinto shall always remain in our hearts and our culture no matter if we have westernized. The Empire of Japan shall lead Asia into the next era and to glory!"

Que Doom calling Japan savages in 5...4...3...2...1...

Anyway. Alliances are still possible. As are trade deals. Both are unlimited. However, if I notice Blocs forming too soon, I will start to coup your governments. End of story.

OOC: Please excuse my repeated intrusion, but my inner perfectionist demands that this be corrected: Otto von Bismarck!

König Friedrich III arrived on the outskirts of Paris along with Otto von Bismark and General von Moltke

Reactions:
OOC: Please excuse my repeated intrusion, but my inner perfectionist demands that this be corrected: Otto von Bismarck!

Ack! I didn't even notice! I shall repair this problem.

OOC: wow, Germany formed way bigger and badder. It'll steamroll the continent this way