• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: The colours fine for me, and I don't usually see people using purple so it's a nice change.

OOC: I'm scared of all this arguing. I liked the good old days when we just blamed King50000 for everything :)

On another note, Prussia are German murdering barbarians and everyone should condemn them!

OOC: :rolleyes:
I'm sorry if I came off as complaining with my post, it was not ment to sound as such. I do appreciate what you 2 do.
May I write my own "mini-update" about my elections, but leave the actual results up to you guys with the update?

GqpZf.png

I weep for the civilians killed in Nuremberg, for the counless people, whom are now homeless by the hands of a Prussian General. A man who dares to call people he has so wronged his kin and claim they would be all better under Prussian rule. Appalling as it is the more disturbing is that presumably noble House of Hohenzollern has not taken any steps to rectify this mistake.
Is Prussian aim to burn loot and exterminate everything they get their hands on or is it to unify the German people as they claim?

I hope that Prussian government at least has decency to treat royal war prisoners with all the honours and attention they deserve..​

Her Imperial Majesty
Eugénie de Montijo

Perhaps the French Despot has forgotten that this war was started by Hanover, Bavaria, Austria and France, and that Prussia is merely defending herself.​

Prussia.jpg

We Prussians have done nothing to provoke this war, we stated that our goal was to unite Deutschland in early April 1861. We did not want war, sadly it has been forced upon us by Bavarian "revolutionaries" whom wish to see a Germany divided by Austria, Russia and France. Thanks to the armies of the German confederation, that is not happening.

The Bavarians are being punished for betraying Germany, killing our König and spreading vicious lies and rumours throughout Deutschland in order to corrupt more good Germans. We did not order the destruction of Nuremberg and we hope that our general will not demolish another city. We did not see the French general responsible for the attempted destruction of Épinal dismissed.

In other news, the König plans on liberal reforms slated for the end of this year and early next year. Further reforms will come when Deutschland is united.

Done.

Her Majesty's Government advise all nations to take the Prussian governments claims seriously. The alliance of Despots against us seeks to divide Germany, enslave her people and crush all Europe under their tyrannical rule! Doubtless, many of you will dismiss these claims. In that case, I suggest you ask the Bavarian Government, who have seen proof of the backstabbing and betrayal that goes on in your alliance, as well as the French goal of dividing Germany and turning a proud and noble people into puppets!​

The Qing emperor ruler of all under heaven is thankful for the Japanese show of support and hopes that as Japan modernises and catches up with the West it doesn't take on western Ideas concerning the Chinese and other Asian Peoples and that we can maintain strong friendship between our two nations.

Her Majesty's Government reminds the Persian Government that we shall require your answer before 22:00 GMT tonight, or we shall not hesitate to use all means at our disposal.​

OOC: I think He's going to take his chances that you are too busy else where to really launch a major attack. Although I'd doubt that slightly as you were more than willing to fight me over you excessive demands.

OOC: Yes. He seems to have forgotten that India has lots of spare troops and ships in it.

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

We feel it is necessary to correct the mistakes and lies made against us. We will put it in a simple fashion to stop you from getting confused again.

We Prussians have done nothing to provoke this war,

No of course you didn't. You only threatened War if Bavaria didn't obey the will of Prussia. You only threatened war if we didn't send Prussian delegates back to Prussia, even though they had broke no laws and no rules. Apart from that, of course you have done nothing to provoke war.

we stated that our goal was to unite Deutschland in early April 1861.

Not every German wants united under you oppressive rule. Its unfortunate that you dont accept this fact

We did not want war, sadly it has been forced upon us by Bavarian "revolutionaries"

Then why do you reject peace and threaten war?

whom wish to see a Germany divided by Austria, Russia and France.

No, we just have had enough of your belief that you can always have your way and push us around.

Thanks to the armies of the German confederation, that is not happening.

The Bavarians are being punished for betraying Germany,

You are trying to punish us for not accepting Prussian rule and authority.

killing our König

Your investigation was poorly conducted, biased and a shambles. The corruption is blatant to be seen. Again, Germans have to endure your lies. And how could you protect Germany if you can't even protect your own King?

and spreading vicious lies and rumours throughout Deutschland in order to corrupt more good Germans.

What lies and rumors are we spreading?

We did not order the destruction of Nuremberg and we hope that our general will not demolish another city. We did not see the French general responsible for the attempted destruction of Épinal dismissed.

Who do you think the Germans of Nuremberg blame? Who do you think the citizens of Germany blame? Not the General, but Prussia. You have slaughtered innocent Germans and burned one of Germany's greatest cities to the ground. Unlike you, we fight for the German people, not against them.

In other news, the König plans on liberal reforms slated for the end of this year and early next year. Further reforms will come when Deutschland is united.

Reform! Prussia does not know the word.

500px-Dienstflagge_Elsa%C3%9F-Lothringen_Kaiserreich.svg.png

The Republic of Alsace-Lorraine believes that the people of Germany would be better under Prussian/German rule. As there would be no wars would between Germans, or opportunities for foreign powers to attempt to create a puppet state in Germany. As for Louis-Napoleon, I believe the best way to get him back would be surrendering.