• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: It's unlikely that the people would suddenly switch again based upon a speech. If anything it would make the leader seem weak. (No offence intended, just how I imagine things to be if a leader of any nation gives one speech then gives a second directly contradicting the first)

I suppose it means your capital stays in Alabama if nothing else Suirantes.

Edit: Yeah fair enough about W.V. I was just going off the first map that was created. And obviously hadn't just Fry's most recent post on the states.

The Confederate capital is indeed still Montgomery.

French-Ottoman treaty of Friendship and Modernization.

Ottoman Empire
4loaiu.png

Signed, Sultan Abdülmecid.

OOC: I guess I will have to live with Longstreet and Beauregard as my military leaders.

OOC: If Stonewall and Lee have both gone Union then I might reconsider my backing.

OOC: Genuine question, and not just because I'm at war with the South - Does the 'non-secession' of Virginia affect mine and the CSA's stats?

OOC: Jackson is an unknown colonel and most likely will not get known as "Stonewall Jackson" in this timeline.

Jackson technically served for Virginia during the war and took orders from Lee (As commander of the ARNV) and Gov. Letcher (As the leader of the Virginian Militia). Lee and Jackson both serve Virginia first. Also, try not to swap recognition around. Wait until the first update.

EDIT: The Stats stay the same. Virginia had negligible industry at the outbreak of war, only in Northern Virginia (Which the Union chiefly occupied) the Prime Confederate Industry is in the Confederate heartland.

OOC: When is the update coming? Friday?

EDIT: The Stats stay the same. Virginia had negligible industry at the outbreak of war, only in Northern Virginia (Which the Union chiefly occupied) the Prime Confederate Industry is in the Confederate heartland.

OOC: That's fine. Like I said it was a neutral question.

The update will be written when I have all the orders.

Without Lee and Jackson who are now both on the Union side and with out Virginia to give manpower to the Confederate cause it is clear to the Chinese Government that the slim Confederate chances of victory have just a lot slimmer but the Court feel the need to not get involved until after the War is over.

OOC: Remember that Jackson is an unknown colonel.

OOC: I'm sure Lee can find a use for him :p

OOC: And what if he dies?

OOC: We still dont know off him yet though. As I see it, the CSA now has 2 choices for survival. Geurilla war, or european intervention.