• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: As much as I would like an update on the European war, I would quite like to see the Chinese fight each other.

Her Majesty's Government must stress, that unless we receive notice that our demands will be complied with, we shall have no other choice than use force against the nation of Persia, in order to protect the rights and property of our citizens against this unprovoked aggression.

Should the Persian Shah not reply within 48 hours, we shall be forced to take his silence as a rejection of our demands, and begin to use other methods than negotiation to protect our citizens, their belongings and rights and to take action to ensure that this insult to the British Empire does not go unanswered.​

OOC: I vote for China or Indochina. These guys have been waiting a good while for us to throw them a bone.

Last edited:
OOC: Given him 48. Considering Ive already given him the time since the update to apologise, I think thats fair.

Cesar, I think China really deserves an update, no matter what the vote is. These guys have waited for 3 turns for an update, and whilst the European conflict and the USCW are more important, even the Marxist revolution has had several updates.

OOC: I vote china-indochina

I will be doing a dice roll on the Polish Rebels.

Roll failed. Polish rebels will continue to fight the Prussians.

End of story.

Cesar, I think China really deserves an update, no matter what the vote is. These guys have waited for 3 turns for an update, and whilst the European conflict and the USCW are more important, even the Marxist revolution has had several updates.

Why is Europe or America more important? I'd argue all players should get an equal share of updates. Like: The European war has the most players involved, so it deserve a few more updates than either the American or the Chinese war. But these two have two players each, and should therefor be treated equally.